-->

Welcome to MakeupTalk

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to MakeupTalk, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of MakeupTalk by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Sponsor

The Return of the MakeupTalk Product Review Center! read more...

Recent Images In This Topic/Thread

No Images in this topic
Photo

Bare Minerals ingredients

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#Post 1 of 6 OFFLINE   ooonitsreekooo

ooonitsreekooo

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Joined 15-March 05
Reviews

Posted 20 May 2005 - 11:42 AM

Does anyone know the full list of ingredients in Bare Minerals Foundations? I've been using it for about a year, and I threw away the paper it came with. The reason I'm asking is I brought a list of Jane Iredale foundation igredients to my derm. (thought about switching bc BE is a little to dark for my pale skin) and he pointed out three ingredients that would cause breakouts! It makes me wonder if these ingredients are in BE since they are both mineral makeup. Thanks!

#Post 2 of 6 OFFLINE   nydoll23

nydoll23

Aficionado

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,763 posts
  • Joined 05-May 05
Reviews

Posted 20 May 2005 - 12:03 PM

Originally Posted by ooonitsreekooo
Does anyone know the full list of ingredients in Bare Minerals Foundations? I've been using it for about a year, and I threw away the paper it came with. The reason I'm asking is I brought a list of Jane Iredale foundation igredients to my derm. (thought about switching bc BE is a little to dark for my pale skin) and he pointed out three ingredients that would cause breakouts! It makes me wonder if these ingredients are in BE since they are both mineral makeup. Thanks!

I have tons of BE makeup but i dont think i have any of the ingredient lists,i think you can go on qvc .com and either they have it up or you can ask and they will email it to you,hope this helpsPosted Image

#Post 3 of 6 OFFLINE   lilla

lilla

Compulsive

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,110 posts
  • Joined 16-February 05
Reviews

Posted 20 May 2005 - 01:05 PM

I love Be but caused irritation when I used the fdtn.... Posted Image I don't have the paper anymore either. I have JI and I really like it when I use it. It doesn't irritate my skin Posted Image
NotePad Edited 12Mar06
37 year old, Normal/dry skin
Fair skin (Chantecaille Real Skin SPF 30-Fresh)
Dark green/hazel eyes, Dark brown hair

#Post 4 of 6 OFFLINE   suzukigrrl

suzukigrrl

Aficionado

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,129 posts
  • Joined 18-May 05
Reviews

Posted 20 May 2005 - 07:32 PM

The ingredients on BE Mineral Veil: Corn starch, zinc stearate, magnesium stearate, methylparaben, propylparaben, iron oxides I've heard that some people get awful acne from the corn starch in BE, but I've never had any problems myself.
Originally Posted by ooonitsreekooo

#Post 5 of 6 OFFLINE   destiny

destiny

Devotee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts
  • Joined 27-January 05
Reviews

Posted 21 May 2005 - 02:35 AM

check this website, ingredients list of many mineral foundations. http://people.delphi....List22405.html
  • mel1078 likes this
"A man cannot know his destiny, he can only do what he can, until his destiny is revealed."

#Post 6 of 6 OFFLINE   ooonitsreekooo

ooonitsreekooo

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Joined 15-March 05
Reviews

Posted 21 May 2005 - 06:53 AM

Thanks everyone. Destiny that's a great site, I never knew there were so many brands of minerals foundations. My Minerals, would you mind posting the complete list of ingredients in My Minerals foundations? According to my derm. the ingredients in JI foundations that would break me out were Bismuth Oxychloride, Mica, and Jojoba Oils. However, he said these do not break everyone out. He just pointed them out to me because I have EXTREMELY sensitive and acne prone skin and I should be wary of those ingredients. Thanks again.