Clubbing hairstyles

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I don't know if this is a stupid question or not, but it's my sisters 18th birthday and Im looking for sexy, fun hairstyles to go out to the clubs with. I have a hair appointment, but I have no idea what to tell the stylist to do! My hair is bone straight, half way to my back with long side-swept bangs. Help!

you want something with a little lift, that you can sweat in (if youare dancing), something that looks good on a side view, front view, 45 degree view (for pictures).

i always like pomp in the front with a high crown ponytail.

yeah, you`re going to be sweating a lot.

don`t worry about big updos.. keep it simple.

a pomp, and backcomb the back.

use your hair as something to look hot while dancing awayyy.

For your hair I think leave it down and loose to swing it around, with a pomp for a little extra something like the other girls said.

You can use a mousse to make your hair a little more voluminous

If your going to your hair stylist soon maybe you could get some highlights put in? Thatll add a little something more to your hair without being too crazy

When I'm going clubbing I ALWAYS wear my hair up. It can get really hot in clubs and you want a style that you don't have to worry about
smile.gif

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif When I'm going clubbing I ALWAYS wear my hair up. It can get really hot in clubs and you want a style that you don't have to worry about
smile.gif
EXACTLY!when i dont have my hair away from my face, i end up always putting it in a really bad pony tail, so i would rather start with a great stylized pony or half up-do, anything away from my face...

yup. Once I'm out, I hate re-doing or changing my hairstyle, cos it never looks as good!

anything to put hair out of my face definitely, i don't go out much but usually i'll do a ponytail or a half up half down look. i also like to use some hair mascaras and do some strokes of different colors
smile.gif

haha, but if you're coming home drunk, you wont be assed taking all the pins and brushing it out, resulting in looking like a cheap prostitute the next day...

LOL. Trust me on that one. Especially if you forgot to take your makeup off before you went to sleep! LOL

who gives a sh!t about looking like a hooker the next day? lol this is just for one ocassion so i don't see a reason why not go all the way out.

Nice!! out of your face and still cute! hope it wasnt too sweaty!

gosh you are adorable too!!!

now- give it up

tell us about the night!

Latest posts

Back