Crossdressing makeup

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
okay, first WARNING if some of you have problems with crossdressers, don't watch this video.

i'm far from an expert, but i found it interesting and the man is funny and very motivated i'd say, lol.

what do you all think?

First of all you rule,sixousie is completely awesome.

I grew up on her..

second,i loveee cross dressers,there aren't quite enough in the world=)

The guy who does the makeup..omg he has the creepiest little laugh "hhhmmm mmmmh hhhmm!"...lmao

and btw they soooo weren't talkin about "curling irons"...hahahah

AHHH!

that totally reminded me of my my Uncle Angel... back in the day he was the prettiest girl i ever saw!

HHAHA....that is almost the dress I got for the Wedding I am in! I saw some Benefit stuff in his makeup bag, they were cute!

so weird but so much fun (trust me ive helped a couple of guys cross dress for halloween its fun)

Originally Posted by Lilysandremains /img/forum/go_quote.gif First of all you rule,sixousie is completely awesome.I grew up on her..

second,i loveee cross dressers,there aren't quite enough in the world=)

thanks ! i simply love her style !
glad you're liking it girls.

He looks like someone I would have fun with at a party. The makeup and dress really worked on him!

kinda creepy. i like when he gets the curling iron out and tells him to bend over! lol... in the pics that they snap he really looks like a female.

Back