Joanna Krupa's Makeup...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I think Joanna Krupa is absolutely beautiful and was wondering if you ladies (or gentlemen) had any ideas of how to get this look from the Guy's Choice awards. I was thinking for the eyes maybe Brassy Fluidline and Woodwinked eyeshadow with fake lashes? But I'm not sure. What would you all suggest?

Click on the picture for a bigger view:

Thanks!!!
smile.gif

I have no idea, but she's very pretty and nice skin and hair. I hope someone else can help out too! I like the gloss.

She's beaaauutiful!

i love the colors, i couldnt recomend any colors because i dont know of high end brands or anything, im totally out of date on makeup since i stopped working as a makeup artist but, maybe Amanda can help you here
smile.gif

I want to know a similar lip color too! She is very pretty. She kinda looks like a mix of reese and jessica alba.

The eyeshadow looks a lot of Cosmic or Amberlights with some Bronze in the outer corner:

gold2.jpg

Originally Posted by aplsmash /img/forum/go_quote.gif I want to know a similar lip color too! She is very pretty. She kinda looks like a mix of reese and jessica alba.
The eyeshadow looks a lot of Cosmic or Amberlights with some Bronze in the outer corner:

http://s163.photobucket.com/albums/t...mash/gold2.jpg

Those are really pretty, I should try them! I don't wear eyeshadow, except for light browns or neutral colors, so this is perfect.

try any of the peachy colors or even some nudes have a tint of color. couldnt recommend anything sorry

Originally Posted by MindySue /img/forum/go_quote.gif aha, this was inspired by my thread
biggrin.gif
LOL! How'd you know? lol.
wink.gif

I wanted to know this too. One of the eyeshadows looks like it could be firespot. Not really sure though.

Originally Posted by semantje /img/forum/go_quote.gif thats so pretty i would love to know what was used
dito.gif

She looks lovely...

Eyes: Maybe MAC Amberlights or Benefit High Roller Showoff on the lid. In the crease MAC Mythology. False black lashes, no mascara on the bottom lashes.

Lips: MAC Purring tendertone or Benefit Corsage.

Cheeks: MAc Shimpagne

Hope that helps

Back