Lip Balm

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tendertones by MAC are my new favorite
biggrin.gif

Blistex herbal (ironically this is the only one DH asks me to keep away from him.
frown.gif
) and one I made myself, with beeswax, olive oil and lavender. It's really nice.

I like blistex, but also soft lips and at the moment marshmallow flavoured gloss by MOR. I only like it in winter though because it melts too easily in summer

two favorites... mario badescu's lip wax or aveeno's lip balm. love them both equally. rosebud salve is also great too... actually i like their strawberry one the best.

carmex in mint with spf 30. it works just like the original but has a tingly minty feel to it and spf. love it!

I am in LOVE with ChapStick Flava-Craze lip balm in "Blue Crazeberry".

I got it at Duane Reade in Manhattan when on vacation because the air was so dry up there (my skin got used to Florida's humidity). Works and tastes great!!!

Originally Posted by BloodMittens /img/forum/go_quote.gif Tendertones by MAC are my new favorite
biggrin.gif
me too! lol

purol is amazing for my lips! i also like lip smacker but its too slippery if i want to apply l/s over it

LOL @ Shaundra!

I love names like crazeberry. It makes me want to go to the fruit market and be like, I'll have half a pound of crazeberries and some bananas please

Fool brands and their silly names lol

I use Aquafina and Burts Bees. I have a ton of Smackers too, but I just love them cause they're cute and fruity.

Originally Posted by Gail Evans /img/forum/go_quote.gif Blistex herbal (ironically this is the only one DH asks me to keep away from him.
frown.gif
) and one I made myself, with beeswax, olive oil and lavender. It's really nice. OoO I forgot about that stuff. I had one a while back and loved it. I might have to go get another one now.

Latest posts

Back