Women wearing men's boxer/briefs yes or no?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No I have a friend that wears the boxer brief style. She just didn't enjoy wearing ladies undies. She keeps trying to get me to switch over but I think I'll pass.

I've never tried it.
smile.gif

I will wear them over regular panties to sleep in. But I have never worn them as regular undies before.

No, not really. I do enjoy being in hubby's t-shirts though. I can almost swim in them, LOL.

If we're talking about the boy short type undies (which there is a thread of here somewhere)... then yes I wear them.

I dont buy the ones made for boys though. I buy the ones that are made for girls but designed to look like the boys boxer-briefs. I get them in cute girly colors (mostly pinks, whites, greys, blacks, and blues).

I love em (I love all types of bottoms except granny panties as I feel like I have a diaper
frown.gif
). They are fitted and its fun to run around in them in the house - its the nakedness of underwear without revealing too much just in case someone sees me running around (as my house has a lot of windows).

Yes i have, i had a couple of boxers that were made for boys and i wore them all the time they were pretty comfy, and i have worn my husbands underwear too lol

not that i wear them all the time cause i dont like wearing underwear but i have -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have worn them, but they make your booty look huge!!!! I prefer the whitey-tighties they make for girls now. Very cute!

i've never worn boxers.

most recently i've tried the hip huggers from hanes and another brand i can't remember marketed for women. their nice. just have to get use to them

Yes I have worn hanes mens low riser briefs and they are ok in a pinch... Laundry problem... Lol But perfer Hanes Her way panties or thongs...

Karren

Fashion is all about expressing your own personality and shouldn't be confined by silly rules about gender and such like.

Wear what you want to wear, wear what you feel comfortable in, don't let others dictate to you/

Latest posts

Back