Flesh colored eyeliner???

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I keep hearing bout this and how it makes ur eyes looks more open so i wanna know where i can find sum
laughing.gif
and id prefer sum reasonably priced ones.Thanks guys.....

is it flesh color or do you mean white/pearly? Ive heard of using a white pencil but never flesh colored.

I've heard that white will make your eyes bigger because it blends in more with the outer part of your eye. I'm not sure about flesh coloured though because it would blend in like the right foundation on your skin and wouldn't really seem to make a difference.

I use a white one, but on some people it can look too stark. The one I use is by wet n wild and I love it. It's like a dollar.

I try to use a pearly one like one Almay makes. I do have a white pencil by NYX but its kinda harsh and i have to blend alot.

well i use the white liner in the water line and then my brown liner below it then it look slok more natural coz just a while line ppl might see it easily !

Laura Mercier makes a fleshtone pencil ("flawless fix pencil") in four shades that is mainly used as a portable concealer. If you get one that is a little lighter than your skin color, you can also use it to make a subtle highlight around the lipline (focus a little on top of the cupid's bow) and that will make your lips appear fuller, as well as around the eyes, or in the waterline if you'd rather not use something bright white or pearlescent. It costs $20.

Originally Posted by Savvy_lover /img/forum/go_quote.gif i ve seen ppl use it it does give a softer look then white liner Totally. On me for example I have a white liner but it looks really weird and stark and alien!
I have a Ben Nye Magicolor pencil in Ultralite. It's the perfect pale flesh tone and it stays on my waterline all day. Super-cheap, too.

Originally Posted by bella1342 /img/forum/go_quote.gif benefit's eye bright is a pinkish pencil. I was going to suggest this one, too. Personally, I can get away with using white and it still looking pretty natural since I'm so pale. But if you want something more neutral than white, Eye Bright would be a good option.
smile.gif

I have never used a flesh one, but I love the way the white looks it is very bright.

maybe you could check sephora, i know for sure they have a white eye pencil, and i'm pretty sure you can find a pale pinkish one too.

thanks guys.i have tons of pearl/white ones and they look great.i even have a lt.grey one but i saw this in seventeen magazine and it suggests a flesh tone pencil but the price was a lil out there.do bu guys have some before and after shots on this??

Back