Kim Kardashian: Bootylicious

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Attachment 34428

Attachment 34429

Attachment 34430

I found these pics of her at some store. I didn't know her booty was that big! Dang, will it ever stop growing? She is cute though
smile.gif

Now I know how my booty looks from behind in pants like that. Thank goodness I do not have paparazzi following behind though.
rotfl.gif

Who is she??

Nevertheless those pants just aren't that flattering, but I wish I had a butt like that!!

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yeah, ditto on the "Who is she?" She's basically known as one of Paris' BFF but her dad (who died) was on OJ's defense team. He was the one who was slack-jawed when the not guilty verdict came in.

whats wrong with her? If she was too skinny you would all chastise her..but she has some meat on her bones..yet she is "yucky"? I think she looks amazing and incredibly healthy.

Originally Posted by empericalbeauty /img/forum/go_quote.gif whats wrong with her? If she was too skinny you would all chastise her..but she has some meat on her bones..yet she is "yucky"? I think she looks amazing and incredibly healthy. Yah I have to agree with this. She looks like a real human being, which is gorgeous.

That booty goes on for days.

I think she's real pretty but she has had A LOT of plastic surgery done.

Not sure if it was posted:

4qyyq6f.jpg
5ybuwax.jpg

Fixed lips, boobs, nose, lipo and supposely butt implants.

she dont look so hot in that B&W pic.

Originally Posted by empericalbeauty /img/forum/go_quote.gif whats wrong with her? If she was too skinny you would all chastise her..but she has some meat on her bones..yet she is "yucky"? I think she looks amazing and incredibly healthy. since you were quoting me. thats my opinion i dont like asses.
now she could still have a big bum and be real skinny..(which she IS real skinny...like more skinny than most girls)doesnt have much to do with meat on the bones, because i have meat on my bones and i dont have an ass. also the only place she seems to have meat is in her ass anyway. sorry that i dont like asses! shes still beautiful..i just find her ass "yucky" and im entitled to feel so!

wow i think she great, althog her ass is a bit too much, if she did have implants(altho it does look it)

*looks in mirror at bum* hmm mines getting there lol

I like her body! That booty should have it's own zipcode...It's nice. I don't like the Juicy Sweatsuit on her though....her booty looks a little lumpy in it??

I like her booty! I wish I had a booty like that. I think it's actually just right for her frame. If I were a man I would go for her...She's totally my type!

yeah, i think she's hot and so is her booty. well, her body in general is hot. big boobies, flat tummy, and nice booty.. haven't u guys seen her sex tape with ray j? okay now i sound like a lesbo.

Latest posts

Back