L.A. Colors?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
anyone tried this brand? the colors look nice and also are the prices!!

some products:

2006-12-1102_1627.jpg

Enhance your eyes with these NEW Bright and Bold Shades! Magnificent metallic eyeshadow in 6 INTENSE Sets!Silky smooth application, Long lasting wear, and dual-tip applicator included. $5

2006-11-22092035.jpg

2006-05-061032.jpg

Originally Posted by noahlowryfan /img/forum/go_quote.gif never heard of the brand. can i find it in stores? yeah I wanna know 2 and what stores?

i've bought one eye shadow palette in really bright colors and i must say theyre pretty good. the pigmentation is awesome, and i got the palette for 2$. i got it at a joyce leslie clothing store in queens
smile.gif

Hey, I just remembered!!!

In SherryAnn's pink eye makeup video tutorial, she used the shimmering loose eyeshadow from LA Colors!!! She said she got it at the Dollar General store for $1!!!!

I'm going to check out the Dollar General near me!
smile.gif

Check if you have a dollar tree, they usually sell this brand, I use their clear lipgloss its the best I have tried so far, and I have a few of their loose eyeshadow/pigments and they are pretty good
smile.gif

I've also seen them at Dollar General. I bought some of the loose shadows, I couldn't resist for only $1! The colors are cute but lack any serious longevity (even with primer), IMHO. I'd stick with the NYX piggies, they're only $1 too...

I have. They are pretty pigmented and very cheap. I have the first palette from the first pic. They're very shimmery.

I've never heard of Dollar General before! I got it at a cheap jewelry store near my BF's.

I have purchased LA Colors before at Dollar General. LOL. Where did you get NYX Pigments for $1?

Originally Posted by AngelaGM /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have purchased LA Colors before at Dollar General. LOL. Where did you get NYX Pigments for $1? Yeah, I WISH I could get NYX pigments for $1!!!
biggrin.gif

There's no Dollar General or Dollar Tree where I live. There is a store called the $1 Store but I know that they don't sell L.A. Colors.

Mine only carrys the lipsticks not the e/s. : ( I just bought 3 NYX pigments for $3.99. I wish it was a $1 I would of went CARZY.

I've seen them at the Dollar General. There are some cute colors.

I also wanna know where there are NYX for $1????

Here's the website, I'm not sure if you can actually order anything off of it though.

L.A. COLORS

Latest posts

Back