How do I get my hair like this?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok so i found this haircut that i like alot but when i got my hair cut like it (i showed the picture to the person who cut my hair) it looked nothing like i wanted.

and this is my hair(i took the picture right after i got it cut, so its grown a little) (the first picture)

this is the hair i want (the 2nd picture i love her hair the best, but the others show her hair more)

i am dying it in 2 days, but i want the cut. how would i get this (the bangs)? (its like the bangs go to a point at the end, but mine are flat) do i need to razer it more?

also, how would you style this?

(the last picture i dont like the hair, but her bangs go into a point, just like i want)

in the picture of me it looks like my bangs are kind of pointy, but they arnt.

i added anougher picture becuase in the first one it looks like my bangs are pointy, but they really arnt(sorry for the bad picture, i am sunburned)

Seems like layers to me... Even the bangs seem layered... Also seems like she wears hair extensions... Like the hair clips... Maybe print the pics and take them with you for the stylist to see... The only bad part is not seeing what the back of her head looks like to know for sure.

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Seems like layers to me... Even the bangs seem layered... Also seems like she wears hair extensions... Like the hair clips... Maybe print the pics and take them with you for the stylist to see... The only bad part is not seeing what the back of her head looks like to know for sure. i did print and bring it to the sylist. and i dont care about the rest of the hair, just the bangs.

Originally Posted by livlegacy629 /img/forum/go_quote.gif i did print and bring it to the sylist. and i dont care about the rest of the hair, just the bangs. Ah, okay... It looks good... It's a little hard to tell w/ the last pic of you how the bangs truly look, but it looks good IMHO.

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ah, okay... It looks good... It's a little hard to tell w/ the last pic of you how the bangs truly look, but it looks good IMHO. thanks for repling!

Lmao. Hannabeth! You have some great pics of her here. Basically you're looking for the "scene" hair look. All in all, it's layers, layer and more layers, even the layers have layers. Bring in the pic to your stylist and let her give you the bangs you want.

You also have to realize you will have to cut more of your hair to get these bangs, because they do take up more hair than your bangs right now do. For instance, my bangs are about the same, and they come from the middle of my head. Yeeeaaa.

I have had bangs similar to that. You have to have really short layers. Like I think my longest layer in that area was like maybe 2 or 3 inches long. Plus, you need more hair cut to make the bangs. It looks like yours are pretty thin compared to hers. HTH!

It also looks like your bangs are where typical bangs would be, it looks like hers are more swept from the side that just the front. Plus it looks like she does a lot of styling to achieve that look. Gel, maybe even wax, etc. Looks like you have no product in your hair. Does that make sense. Her color really gives it a funky edge too. I like that.

I have my bangs cut this way and you have to blow dry them the opposite way with a small round brush pulling down tightly and then pull them back to the side they are suppose to go and then flat iron them and use a plaibale wax to keep them there. Hope this helps

The bangs you can simply cut them upward with a siccors but make them swoop if you know what i mean

scissors*

Originally Posted by missjewell /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have my bangs cut this way and you have to blow dry them the opposite way with a small round brush pulling down tightly and then pull them back to the side they are suppose to go and then flat iron them and use a plaibale wax to keep them there. Hope this helps I have the same thing, I just dont need to flat iron them, but definitely blow dry them in opposite direction, etc.

Back