How to get bigger butt without surgery

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
If you are very skinny it might just be that you have to eat more food. Otherwise exercise your butt muscles. Many things will do: Running, cycling, walking (especially uphill) etc. The fastest way will probably be to start using suitable exercise machines in a fitness center (just go to a fitness center, say what you want and they can make a program for you). There are also exercises you can do at home on the floor (like lying on your back on the floor with your legs somewhat bent and lifting up the middle part of the body only by squeezing the butt muscles - very hard in the beginning, but very effective).

Originally Posted by XkrissyX /img/forum/go_quote.gif Or you can ask me..and i can give you some of my butt. Its like JLO big. lol

my ass is big enough no thx
biggrin.gif

I used to have a big butt, IDK what happened. For my size it was very round, and now it's still big, but it blends with my legs now. I don't like. My husband has a big butt tho, it's nice lol. He says it's because of running that it's gotten rounder.

I agree savvy lover
biggrin.gif

If it doesn't get bigger, it will at least be firmer and possibly higher up
wink.gif

I love doing all these things

I do a lot of machine exercises at the gym for my butt. But I know this girl she has the most amazingly round ass, and my theory is that it is due to her running a lot, although I haven't found any research to confirm this.... I seriously should try running... But I'm just soooooooooo lazy
frown.gif

Originally Posted by missnadia /img/forum/go_quote.gif I do a lot of machine exercises at the gym for my butt. But I know this girl she has the most amazingly round ass, and my theory is that it is due to her running a lot, although I haven't found any research to confirm this.... I seriously should try running... But I'm just soooooooooo lazy
frown.gif
You know what, I think it's true, cause it does lift it and adds muscle to it. I didn't my husband was running at work and I told him his butt got bigger (but not like flabby, more like toned and round) and he told me why.

Originally Posted by La_Mari /img/forum/go_quote.gif You know what, I think it's true, cause it does lift it and adds muscle to it. I didn't my husband was running at work and I told him his butt got bigger (but not like flabby, more like toned and round) and he told me why. Have you ever seen those runners who run 100m)? They have HUGE booties! So running is a good exercise

If I could move some from my stomach around to my butt i'd be happy... lol

Karren

If anyone is still looking to donate their butt....I'll be more than happy to take it.

My butt is so flat, it's almost concave.

Back