Sephora Catalog

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I signed up for the Sephora catalog at the beginning of the year. Since then I've only recieved one catalog and it was just for skincare. I would think the catalog would come out quarterly? Maybe I'm reading too much into this, but I was thinking perhaps they send the guys just a skincare mailer?

Am I missing the their catalog?

So they do send out makeup catalogs? Can I ask when was the last time your recieved one. Such a shame cause I been waiting so anxiously. I also think I've been very patient.

Oh, I don't have a sub. I just thought you signed up and they didn't send them to you. It didn't say how often they send it when you signed up?

Hmm . . . Is this helpful at all?

Nope, didn't mention anything. I just checked the box for email promos and mail catalog. The thing is, if I recal correctly their website has virtual quarterly catalogs. I believe they have them instore as well. I just assumed they mailed them out. I'll probably just write them.

edit -- I just sent their customer service an email asking them. I'll let you guys know what I find out.

I used to get the catalog whenever it was released in stores. Then I moved to a new city, updated my address a couple of times, but I have never received a catalog in over a year...I'm not sure why.

Originally Posted by colormeup /img/forum/go_quote.gif So they do send out makeup catalogs? Can I ask when was the last time your recieved one. Such a shame cause I been waiting so anxiously. I also think I've been very patient. Yep! They send out makeup catalogs. It's possible that they only thought you'd be interested in skincare (there's a separate section on their website for men that's mostly just skincare), I'm not sure.
You can sign up here online to request a catalog.
smile.gif
You'll probably get the ones with makeup that way.
wink.gif
hth!

I had a problem receiving my catalog and discovered that it was my mail carrier. She loved them as much as I did.

Now this is just wierd. I sent an email to their customer service and they have not replied! My word, they sure make it difficult.

Originally Posted by colormeup /img/forum/go_quote.gif Now this is just wierd. I sent an email to their customer service and they have not replied! My word, they sure make it difficult. when did u sent them the email?

My wife just got hers yesterday and we ordered some stuff already. Boy oh boy, she really does love the Bare Escentuals products.

Skye

I havn't received mine yet, either so hopefully it will come in the next few days!

I didn't get it yet... but I just got two packages from them today.
smile.gif
Diorrisme palette, and the stila perfect face kit. YAY!

i get email notifications all the time. maybe once a month? but, never a catalog in the home mailbox.

Whenever I've gotten one, it was a mixture of MU, skin care, hair care, perfume, etc. I seem to get one every 2-3 mths? I get e-mail notifs at least 2-3 times a week!

Latest posts

Back