What's the Hardest Thing in Your House to Keep Clean?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
dv1760016.jpg

For me it seems that the hardest thing to keep clean in my house is the carpet and the floor, my daughter is always spilling juice, water, food on them, i can't keep up with cleaning it all day, another thing that drives me nuts is the dust, its all over the place, i would probably have to dust my house three times a day for it to be clean, but then, the next day it would be just the same, ugh, i don't like it at all.
So, What's the Hardest Thing in Your House to Keep Clean?

I don't know what it was about my old apartment back in CA, but somehow the shower floor would get dirty and disgusting and all the scrubbing in the world wouldn't clean it! And also living with 3 guys didn't make it easy to keep the toilet clean. There was alwasy hair and pee stains, I know TMI, but seriously, I guess I was the only one grossed out!

For me it is def. the floor.(Beige Tile) I have two medium dogs that live inside the house ( a pitbull and a mutt). And they shed hair, bring dirt in from the backyard, drool when they stare at you eating food. The kitchen floor is the worst too, somehow I always get water stains on the floor. And to top it off the house is pretty big so there is a lot of floor to clean.

Originally Posted by La_Mari /img/forum/go_quote.gif I don't know what it was about my old apartment back in CA, but somehow the shower floor would get dirty and disgusting and all the scrubbing in the world wouldn't clean it! And also living with 3 guys didn't make it easy to keep the toilet clean. There was alwasy hair and pee stains, I know TMI, but seriously, I guess I was the only one grossed out! Living with 3 guys will def. be a nightmare! Ew boys don't like to pick up after themselves!

i put "other" for me it's the walls, i have a 2 and 4 year old and my walls all have crayon scribble from the living room , hallway all the way into their room!! also the walls just get plain dirty from their dirty hands and anything they throw at each other and splashes on the walls. yeah being a mom of 3 boys is...FUN.

The carpet the carpet the damn carpet!!! ugh!!!!and my kids room, they have written all ove the walls :S

The kitchen counters and the floors are neck and neck... I'm always cleaning both, and then the bathroom! I swear, there's always at least 1 person in the kitchen, and they all come flocking for food and/or beverages as soon as I start cleaning the kitchen or I'm done!
bringiton.gif

My house is 90% white stone tile. With dogs and peoples shoes it seems there is always dirt. I can't keep it clean!! I mop it at least 4 times a week....and like I said the whole house is tile. It's hard work! Not to mention that we have white carpet too.

Definately our son's room! He's such a pig.. Like he will throw candy wrappers and trash behind the dresser rather than in the waste can, which is closer that the dresser.. He never hangs anything up, or puts his washed and folded clothes away.. You can't even get in there to vacume if you wanted to! Less than a year left till he graduated HS and we can reclaim that room as ours!! Lol

Karren

probably my bathroom floors & shower/bathtub. i have a ton of hair that sheds so much.. so it gets all over the bathroom and it's very annoying to keep up with, cleaning wise.

Keeping the furniture dust-free and the bathroom floor swept (light tile...brunette hair) is a pain but I hate doing laundry. By the time I finish washing and drying a whole load, I've already finished cleaning the house and I don't want to have to deal with the other three or four loads. And don't get me started on ironing...

Can I say the whole house? Because my father and brother are pigs!! Me and my mother can slave all day cleaning and then they come home and mess it all up within hours!!! I mean they see a clean area and their like "oooo a clean space where I can put more junk!" Very fustrating!

my kitchen. my dishes are always piling up, i need to learn how to use the dishwasher.

I manage to keep everything nice and clean but the hallway walls -- like wtf? Why do they get so dirty? OH, that's right, guys coming over and putting their gross hands on the walls -- so f*ing annoying. Mr. Clean Magic Eraser is awesome for that though.

The shower. It's old and needs replacing really. It feels like a constant battle.

Hands down it would be my son's playroom. I have twins so they have two of everything. The entire room is nothing but toys. I clean it to perfection, not an hour later it looks like a bomb exploded at Toys R Us.

I have three dogs, four cats, an Umbrella Cockatoo, and one husband.....so; I am *ALWAYS* sweeping/mopping/vacuuming the floors....and they STILL aren't as clean as I would like them.....Although, we are re-doing the hardwood floors now....hubby put the second poly coat on yesterday, and now there's one more to go!!!!!!

Back