Makeup Recommendations

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to makeup, and I'm wondering if you could recommend any quality makeup lines? The price range really isn't that important to me -- if I love something, I'll save up money to get it!

Thanks!

Hey Hon, well if you want recommendations you have defo come to the right place, everyone is soooo helpful here!

My own personal recommendations are Urban Decay for fab colours, Mac for fantastic jewel like colours and Dior Plastique (think thats how you spell it!) Addict lipgloss.

I also love Barry M for completely mad colours.

Erm Bourjois for their cute new clubbing eyeliners and sweet little pots of nail varnish.

Oh and the Two Faced Liquifeye eye kit is sooo cool, it has a little pot of clear eyeliner which you run over the eye shadow colours and then 'hey presto' you have a liquid coloured eye liner.

Hmmm will let you know if I think of any more!

Originally Posted by Elena Israel /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hey Hon, well if you want recommendations you have defo come to the right place, everyone is soooo helpful here!My own personal recommendations are Urban Decay for fab colours, Mac for fantastic jewel like colours and Dior Plastique (think thats how you spell it!) Addict lipgloss.

I also love Barry M for completely mad colours.

Erm Bourjois for their cute new clubbing eyeliners and sweet little pots of nail varnish.

Oh and the Two Faced Liquifeye eye kit is sooo cool, it has a little pot of clear eyeliner which you run over the eye shadow colours and then 'hey presto' you have a liquid coloured eye liner.

Hmmm will let you know if I think of any more!

Great, thanks so much!

MAC- eyeshadows, pigments, lipglasses, powder blushes

Make Up For Ever- Star powders, shine on powders, matte velvet + foundation

Smashbox- eyeshadows

Annabelle- blushes, loose pigments

CoverFX- foundation, concealer, face brushes

Welcome to MUT! I would suggest you browse around the forum because you will find tons of recommendation. Check out our Review Center too.

As for what I like, I like MAC, Bobbi Brown & Urban Decay.

Oh, there are so many wonderful choices out there.

I really like Mac, Laura Mercier, Lancome, Clinique and Revlon.

MAC, Bobbi Brown, Urban Decay, Laura Mercier, Nars

They each have their best and ok products.. MuT is the BEST place to get started and get fab recommendations..

Welcome :).

i'm definitely a mineral makeup fan! currently loving everydayminerals, pureluxe and lumiere. enjoy the journey, it's going to be fun fun fun!! =D

MAC has ruined me. I started using it a few months ago and now I never want to touch another type of makeup.
smile.gif
It's that great. I have super sensitive skin and it never bothers me. It's expensive tho...

Where do I start? Wet N Wild has excellent eyeshadow palettes,and it is under $6.00. I also love mineral eyeshadows such as PureLuxe,TaylorMade Minerals,etc.

help!! can anyone tell me a good foundation with a really yellow base. I've tried so many kinds mac makeup forever. I'm stumped!!

I like MAC eyeshadows, pigments and blushes; very nice quality and a decent price. A great variety of colors, too. I also like the Wet'nWild eyeshadow pallets and trios, a good bargain and decent quality. I have liked every Estee Lauder foundation I've tried. I use Urban Decay eyeshadow primer. I have a few MAC makeup brushes; I think Sephora makes really good brushes, too.

I was going to recommend you some makeup brands but everyone else pretty much said it for me, listen to their wise wurdz.

Lancome & EcoTool brushes are splendid though.

Latest posts

Back