I hate snobby people that are ignorant

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
If there is one thing i hate its got to be snobby/stuck up people, i dont care how much money someone has there is no need for ignorance & rudeness, my daughter attends a little village school which is not private but a very good school and i was very pleased to get her in there as i dont live in the village, i had a women say to me a while back i had to appeal to get my child in to this school and I in a loud voice LIVE IN THE VILLAGE, so what get over it. Some of the mothers are friendly but you do get the ones that just look down there nose at you because of your accent (sorry i dont speak in a posh upper tone) but what makes me
roflmao.gif
is alot of them look like tramps (trailer trash i think you call it) sometimes i just feel like saying
pissoff.gif
you idiots, your **** smells the same as everyone`s

you are absolutely right

im working as a cleaning lady and sometimes ppl think that they better than me cus

they have a better job

in the final line we are all the same

Originally Posted by michal_cohen /img/forum/go_quote.gif you are absolutely right
im working as a cleaning lady and sometimes ppl think that they better than me cus

they have a better job

in the final line we are all the same

Yep you are right does not make you any better no matter what job you do,

lol, snobby tramps ! it's an odd mix. i tend to think if they're like that, they're just not worth your attention. do they think they fart gold like the legendary goose?

Our township is full of rich snobs... But funny that our children never hung around with any of the snobby parent's kids... Guess they can tell the difference too.....

Originally Posted by magosienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif lol, snobby tramps ! it's an odd mix. i tend to think if they're like that, they're just not worth your attention. do they think they fart gold like the legendary goose? You are so funny
laughing.gif

I went to school witha girl like that. She thought she was hot shit, and that just becuase her family had some money she was better than everyone (her mother is the same). Its especially funny, becuase my family has more money than they do, lives in a nicer house, more vehicles, in a nicer neighbourhood.....But I would NEVER EVER think that how much money my parents make defines me, or makes me a better person. I also would never let on how much we had ( not like loaded or anything, but for here, we are on the nice side of comfortable). We have never been like that, and I HATE people who think money makes them someone.

Originally Posted by marygambrell /img/forum/go_quote.gif If there is one thing i hate its got to be snobby/stuck up people, i dont care how much money someone has there is no need for ignorance & rudeness, my daughter attends a little village school which is not private but a very good school and i was very pleased to get her in there as i dont live in the village, i had a women say to me a while back i had to appeal to get my child in to this school and I in a loud voice LIVE IN THE VILLAGE, so what get over it. Some of the mothers are friendly but you do get the ones that just look down there nose at you because of your accent (sorry i dont speak in a posh upper tone) but what makes me
roflmao.gif
is alot of them look like tramps (trailer trash i think you call it) sometimes i just feel like saying
pissoff.gif
you idiots, your **** smells the same as everyone`s lol I love you
handkuss.gif
, took the words right out of my brain. Snobby people suck!

Ugh, I live in the Western suburbs and a lot of people are that way that live here. Going to one of the malls is awful because of the other shoppers. I console myself by knowing that they are not really that better off they are just better financed. Most snooty people I encountered at my job as a teller looked well off but they were in debt up to their eyeballs. Whereas I don't look rich but I have way less debt.

Oh ~ I detest that holier than thou attitude some people possess. They act like they walk on water and sh*t Ice-cream
wink.gif

By the way, good for you for putting your daughter's education first ... It makes it all worth it
smile.gif

TRUE STORY

i was raised by my single parent mother and we moved from a pretty blue collar multi-ethnic town in the California bay area (San Leandro) to a very mid-upper class white suburb (Pleasanton)... i remember running home from my first day of school to ask my mom if a particular word was bad (I was in 3rd grade) because someone said it about me to another girl, laughed and walked away.

the word was "generic".

after that, it was a life of trying to fit in and trying to make my mom buy things we could never afford, but i feel it made me more creative, and more goal oriented, and gave me more perseverance to have people look at the real me and not my "generic" clothes.

i know my mom felt the pressure and still has guilt that i did not have what everyone else had...

Everyone is born in pretty much the same way, and die in pretty much the same ways. They are all susceptible to the same diseases and shortcomings in life. Until they realize this, they will always have issues dealing with things and being at peace with their life, always feeling that something is missing.

When I worked at Wal-Mart I got attitudes like that all the time. People would be rude, boss me around, or talk down to me because I'm 'just' a Wal-Mart associate. My little sister also gets that at the little dollar store she works at. One day a man came in and took a handful of pennies from the tray to help pay for what he was buying, and he paid in all change. My sister miscounted by a nickle and asked him for another nickel and got all uppity and muttered under his breath about how stupid people who can't count are. If I had been her I would have said something about how people think they are so good but yet have to take a handful of pennies to buy a dollar item.

Mary these people are arseholes. Keep your chin up. They are most likely jealous of how happy you are in life and how beautiful you are and wish they were as half pulled together as you. A lot of times those types are so bored and miserable with their life that the only joy they derive is from picking apart someone else. Money doesn't equal happiness and I have seen many a snobby woman try to show they have everything but they are missing out on the most important things in life: family, true friends and true love.

I get that a lot too. Especially when I do makeup, people think they can treat me bad because I am making up THEIR face. Like I am their servant or something. Little do they know I am usually doing them a HUGE favor...lol

" Most snooty people I encountered at my job as a teller looked well off but they were in debt up to their eyeballs. Whereas I don't look rich but I have way less debt.

"

LOL Kristen. I know exactly what you mean. When you work in the bank you get to see what really goes on. Some of the richest people look dirt poor while the one's who appear to have it all are always in with the bank president trying to get an extension.

Originally Posted by Bellagigi /img/forum/go_quote.gif Mary these people are arseholes. Keep your chin up. They are most likely jealous of how happy you are in life and how beautiful you are and wish they were as half pulled together as you. A lot of times those types are so bored and miserable with their life that the only joy they derive is from picking apart someone else. Money doesn't equal happiness and I have seen many a snobby woman try to show they have everything but they are missing out on the most important things in life: family, true friends and true love. Yes i think you are probably right, but it still makes me angry.

Latest posts

Back