Tru Minerals?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I did a search and I couldn't find anything on it. Sooo here is the question.

I ran out of my bare esscentuals, and i'm pretty sick and lazy to go to the store and get it. So i went on ebay and typed in bare minerals and this link came up and i placed a bid. To make a long story short i just realized its called "Tru Minerals" did anyone ever hear about it? or use it? because i really don't feel like throwinig my money away. If it's not worth it. Honestly, I never heard about it before.

Thanks Everyone.

Yeah, I tried looking into it. I can't find anything about it. I found a website they have but I can't seem to find anyone that used it. I don't want to waste my money you know?

Originally Posted by sherice /img/forum/go_quote.gif I ordered a kit so i will post a review when i try it oh you did??? I will be glad if you do that!!!

thank you!

befor I know about this forum I tried a lot of companies without any recommendations.

but now when I know abuot this forum I read befor I order.. and I donk spend my money in that way!

thank you!

Well I got my kit, and of course I had to play around! I don't have the best brushes (they are on order) but let me tell you, I LOVE it! So natural, I bought the full sized fair kit. Fair 2 seems to be my shade and the blush and eyeshadows are so pigmented and shimmery, also the mineral veil is so kick ass! I haven't tried to many minerals before but this is amazing. I love it. My skin looks so good right now, usually my skin has alot of reddness and some blemishes but the bisque concealer seemed to cover them. I think it takes a minute or two to set in, but I am loving the outcome...

Nope, never heard, probably somebody makes their own MMU and sells it on ebay.

Originally Posted by sherice /img/forum/go_quote.gif Well I got my kit, and of course I had to play around! I don't have the best brushes (they are on order) but let me tell you, I LOVE it! So natural, I bought the full sized fair kit. Fair 2 seems to be my shade and the blush and eyeshadows are so pigmented and shimmery, also the mineral veil is so kick ass! I haven't tried to many minerals before but this is amazing. I love it. My skin looks so good right now, usually my skin has alot of reddness and some blemishes but the bisque concealer seemed to cover them. I think it takes a minute or two to set in, but I am loving the outcome... ooh, that's wonderful for you! if you don't mind, do you think you could share some pictures, if you can?

Originally Posted by sherice /img/forum/go_quote.gif Well I got my kit, and of course I had to play around! I don't have the best brushes (they are on order) but let me tell you, I LOVE it! So natural, I bought the full sized fair kit. Fair 2 seems to be my shade and the blush and eyeshadows are so pigmented and shimmery, also the mineral veil is so kick ass! I haven't tried to many minerals before but this is amazing. I love it. My skin looks so good right now, usually my skin has alot of reddness and some blemishes but the bisque concealer seemed to cover them. I think it takes a minute or two to set in, but I am loving the outcome... thank you so much for this information. i wasn't sure when i was ordering it i got tricked because it reminded me so much or B.E that i just clicked and bidded and didn't read. which wasn't too smart. im going to get some.

THANKS ALOT!!

I am a makeup designer and have worked with a lot of different brands of makeup from expensive to inexpensive, mineral to over the counter, prescription to brand name. I tried this out for myself and find it to be pretty darn good. Don't count on the brushes being all that great they fall apart asap but the makeup itself applies well to the skin allowing fairly flawless coverage and blending ability. I was not disappointed especially for what I paid.

I love all natural products and use them almost exclusively. I too found this brand "Tru Minerals" on eBay.

What concerns me is that I can not find any information on their products or company at all. Without regulation there is no way to know the purity or quality of the products. It may say "100% pure..." but... is it? Who knows.

Tru Minerals sounds really great, and I'd like to give it a try. Would you please post the website you found for them? I was not able to find one.

Thanks so much!

Hi there, i can see why you would be sceptical but I use these products including the 'hydration kit' and they are wonderful. If you search' IQ Natural', this is where you will find official website, certification etc. i swear, i was using Sheercover and Reclaim and will never pay their high prices again. Hope this helps.

Latest posts

Back