-->

Welcome to MakeupTalk

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to MakeupTalk, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of MakeupTalk by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Sponsor

Recent Images In This Topic/Thread

No Images in this topic

Sponsors

Become a Forum Sponsor!
Photo

Where can I get agnes b., ccb-paris makeup?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#Post 1 of 6 OFFLINE   karenj

karenj

Trainee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 16-July 05
Reviews

Posted 16 July 2005 - 11:52 PM

I am in love with ccb, agnes b. makeup. When I checked the website, it stated they are no longer shipping their products to the United States. Does anyone still get their makeup?

#Post 2 of 6 OFFLINE   NYAngel98

NYAngel98

Obsessed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,636 posts
  • Joined 03-July 04
Reviews

Posted 16 July 2005 - 11:57 PM

Welcome to MuT, Karenj! I'm Janelle from NY - nice to meet you! Posted Image

I've never tried anything from the Agnes b. line... but hopefully someone here can help you out. Just popping in to welcome you aboard! Posted Image
Helping to MakeOver the World... One Post at a Time

#Post 3 of 6 OFFLINE   glamslam

glamslam

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 784 posts
  • Joined 19-February 05
Reviews

Posted 17 July 2005 - 12:22 AM

Hi Karenj...welcome to MuT! I used to use a lot of things from the CCB-Paris catalog including the agnes b. makeup. I had ben buying from them for about 3 years, so I was pretty upset to find I can't order their products anymore. They sent an email out a few months back and it was pretty sudden, it said their products no longer available in the US. In the email they suggested trying Biotherm and there was a link to the Biotherm site. I went to it and checked it out a little, but I haven't had time to really see everything. I wonder why they recommend Biotherm specifically? They must be related somehow.
J e s s i c a GLAMOUR...IT'S WHAT I DO.

#Post 4 of 6 OFFLINE   Bleazard65

Bleazard65

Trainee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 26-February 12
Reviews

Posted 26 February 2012 - 03:39 PM

I am going to Paris in a month.  Where can I buy Agnes B makeup?

#Post 5 of 6 OFFLINE   123maggie

123maggie

Trainee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 22-March 12
Reviews

Posted 22 March 2012 - 12:34 PM

The only place I have found it is on eBay.  I order regularly from a lady there and have been very satisfied with the freshness of the product.

#Post 6 of 6 OFFLINE   TofuKat

TofuKat

Trainee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Joined 13-February 12
Reviews

Posted 22 March 2012 - 02:11 PM

I would try Galeries Lafayette (the main bd Haussmann location).  From what I've seen, the ladies boutiques don't sell the makeup anymore.  The one in the 6th on rue du Vieux definitely doesn't have it as of last week and the Galeries Lafayette nearby doesn't either if I recall properly.

Otherwise you can order from CCB online (www.ccbparis.fr).  Their shipping is super fast and they ship within France obviously.  Maybe you could place your order before you leave and time it to arrive when you do.