What are the best tweezers?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I always thought tweezers were tweezers.. Some were slightly better than others mainly due to how wekk they were manufactured... But I changed my mind last week when I bought a pair of La Cross Precise Tweeze - angled tip tweezers at walgeen's... Like $5 or less.. www.lacross.com/productdetails.cfm?pID=71950

They really work great... And grab multiple hairs and don't let any slip through.. Plus I can home in on a single hair and take it out precicly.. I was amazed.. Supposed to work with glasses on and though it does.. With my trifocals, I find I'm still looking through the long-distance part of the lenses which won't let me focus properly..

So what's your favorite tweezers? Anyone have any zircon incrusted tweezers? (Moving to Montana soon.... Frank Zapa!). Lol

i use both la crosse and tweezerman. i seem to reach for my tweezerman tweezers more often.

I use lacross, revlon and a no name brand from the beauty supply store. As long as it does look like its made out of plastic ill buy it. lol

I stole my ex boyfriend's tweezers because they are SOOOO awesome!! They are lacross. Never heard of that brand before I took them, but they are amazing.

I`m a tweezerman lover too. Have tried others but think that`s the best one. Thanks for the tip though, and glad that one worked for you!

tweezerman
biggrin.gif
they have a lifetime warranty! and they're just TWEEZERS! haha

mehaz may possibly be the greatest tweezers ever made... okay- they cost a fortune, but they last a lifetime.

Oh, SO a post after my own heart.

TWEEZERMAN all the way.. my fav is their body tweezer.. has a great rounded middle section in the handle that makes it great to hold on to and works. I use it for my client's eyebrows. And I've noticed that clients get less of a sting factor with these tweezers...

Tweezerman has the most overall every tweezer is great... I've yet to have a bad experience with them and I have about over 25 of them...

Another tweezer I liked was Esthetic's Plus. they have a great pointed tweezer that works great, but sadly, this is the only tweezer that works good in their line.

I've used LaCross (doesn't work in my opinion, just does not grab the hair) and another one that I can't think of the name that was useless...

love the tweezerman 100% sharpening for life deal..have to do a few, but I'm worried as to how long it'll take to get it done. Anyone sent theirs in for sharpening?? any experiences?

Tweezerman works for me order Universal Catalouge they sell a wide variety of tweezer implements

Tweezerman tweezers are the best in the entire freaking universe and don't let anybody tell you any different
rockwoot.gif
rockwoot.gif
rockwoot.gif
rockwoot.gif

I use Revlon, they aren't too bad, best I've used anyway. Never tried tweezerman brand, haven't even looked to see if its available in Canada, but I think I'll be looking out for it now.

Oh Revlon had the free sharpening for life deal too, but I threw out my package without thinking about it when I was cleaning one day... Ah well...

Originally Posted by monniej /img/forum/go_quote.gif i use both la crosse and tweezerman. i seem to reach for my tweezerman tweezers more often. Hi,
While I also have a LaCrosse tweezer, I love my Tweezerman.
21.gif

Back