• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Bath & Body Works Semi-Annual Sale has started!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Source

Sale time!

Their semi-annual sales are a holiday event all of their own. So gear up gals! Make sure you put some gel inserts into those stiletto's before stomping off to the mall for returns and the biggest sale event of the season!

I have some insider info on Bath and Body Works sale that started after christmas and goes until February 1st.

There will be sales on items all over the store up to 75% off and special promotions each week, like $5 Wallflowers (including refills).

Since week 1 is almost over, here is the info for the following weeks:

Week Two:

December 31-Jannuary 6

- Select Wallflowers Starter Kits and Refills: $5

- All Aromatherapy: Buy 2 get 2 free

Week Three:

January 7-January 13

- Best Selling Cleansers and Moisterizers (signature collection, aromatherapy, breathe, and true blue spa): $5

- All home fragrance: Buy 1 get 1 free

Week Four:

Jan 14-Jan 20

- Anti-Bacterial Collection: 5 for $15 or 7 for $20

- Signature Collection Hair Care: $3

- Aromatherapy Hair Care: $6

Week Five:

Jan 21-Jan 27

- Signature Collection: $5 (excludes body butter, eau de toilette, ultimate silk body lotion)

- Home Fragrance Oils: 3 for $10

Originally Posted by joybelle /img/forum/go_quote.gif I ordered online and can't belive how much I got for $78 including shipping! Post your haul when you get it!

Back