Celebrities shampoo?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was wondering if there is a site anywhere that tells what shampoo the celebrities use. Does anyone know if a site like that exist? I was mainly wondering what jennifer aniston and jessica simpson uses.

I found these:

alist beauty bag jennifer aniston haircare :: Beauty :: Handbag.com

I can't really find anything on Jessica Simpson except one site in which the author read that she uses Ken Pave's Sulfate free shampoo.

I don't know how reliable these sites are though.

However, I think that in the end, the shampoo that is right for these celebrities might not be right for you if you don't have the same type of hair.

Thanks so much! Does anyone know where I might could buy alterna shampoo? I've not seen it in any salons around here. I would really like to buy it.

Originally Posted by aplsmash /img/forum/go_quote.gif I found these:alist beauty bag jennifer aniston haircare :: Beauty :: Handbag.com

I can't really find anything on Jessica Simpson except one site in which the author read that she uses Ken Pave's Sulfate free shampoo.

They dont make that anymore, it was the kind I used.
bs.gif
I am hoping they are just reformulating it or something, b/c I have never found a brand I loved as much

Dang it! I guess if I could find some to try it wouldn't do any good. I was really excited to try the wite truffle though.

N there are no site where celebrities tell the people about their product. Celebrities do not want to tell any body about their beauty secret.

Don't trust articles where the point is to sell you something. Jennifer Aniston's personal stylist has stated that she (Jennifer) is currently using Chris McMillan Hair which is a private label by him. Debra Messing also uses it. It is sold online at his website for $30. Waste of money. If you're looking for a GOOD shampoo you can't go wrong with Biologe, Matrix, Tigi or Paul Mitchell (salon brands) or Suave Professional, Aussie (which Jennifer also has used), Herbal Essence (drug store). Her stylist also said she (Jennifer) also used Shu Uemura.

Latest posts

Back