-->

Welcome to MakeupTalk

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to MakeupTalk, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of MakeupTalk by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Sponsor

Recent Images In This Topic/Thread

No Images in this topic
Photo

Cindy Crawford meaningful beauty

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#Post 1 of 49 OFFLINE   christymo

christymo

Trainee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • Joined 29-July 05

Posted 29 July 2005 - 07:59 AM

Has anyone used the meaningful beauty line? I've had some friends tell me they like it, but I wanted a broader review before I purchased.

#Post 2 of 49 OFFLINE   christymo

christymo

Trainee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • Joined 29-July 05

Posted 29 July 2005 - 08:08 AM

Originally Posted by Naturally
Never heard of it until now! Welcome to MuT by the way!
Thank you! I've actually NEVER been on a chat or message board or anything (I'm sure you can tell by my lack of smiley faces and pictures and such), but alas, I have a baby who woke me up tonight and now it seems I have a bad case of insomnia! I figured I might as well make use of my time! It's better than raiding the fridge like I would typically do.

#Post 3 of 49 OFFLINE   hannagw

hannagw

Trainee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 03-August 05

Posted 03 August 2005 - 03:26 PM

Originally Posted by christymo
Has anyone used the meaningful beauty line? I've had some friends tell me they like it, but I wanted a broader review before I purchased.
Yes, I have been using Meaningful Beauty for about 6 months now. I love it and find that the products are uncomplicated and high quality. The key to using these products is not to use other products with them. Give them a fair try and use them alone for a few months. I have found that my skin is clearer and I have fewer breakouts. My skin texture is nicer and overall I really like the effects. I love the twice weekly mask and never forget to use it.

#Post 4 of 49 OFFLINE   christymo

christymo

Trainee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • Joined 29-July 05

Posted 07 August 2005 - 10:38 AM

[QUOTE=hannagw]Yes, I have been using Meaningful Beauty for about 6 months now. I love it and find that the products are uncomplicated and high quality. The key to using these products is not to use other products with them. Give them a fair try and use them alone for a few months. I have found that my skin is clearer and I have fewer breakouts. My skin texture is nicer and overall I really like the effects. I love the twice weekly mask and never forget to use it.[/QUOTE

]Yay! That's goood to know! My sister in law swears by it, but in all honesty she's never had a skin problem in her life.

#Post 5 of 49 OFFLINE   CamaroChick

CamaroChick

Buff

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 610 posts
  • Joined 21-January 05

Posted 31 July 2006 - 07:56 AM

Any new thoughts/updates on everyone's opinions of this skincare line? I just caught the infomercial for the first time over the weekend. I was really tempted to pick up the phone, but I held back (at least until I could get on the board here and do some "research"). Posted Image Anyone had any problems with breakouts from this line?

#Post 6 of 49 OFFLINE   KathrynNicole

KathrynNicole

Compulsive

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,170 posts
  • Joined 20-October 05

Posted 31 July 2006 - 08:01 AM

Originally Posted by CamaroChick
Any new thoughts/updates on everyone's opinions of this skincare line? I just caught the infomercial for the first time over the weekend. I was really tempted to pick up the phone, but I held back (at least until I could get on the board here and do some "research"). Posted Image Anyone had any problems with breakouts from this line?
I didn't even know that Cindy Crawford had a skin care line. Sorry, Amy. I hope someone will be able to help you out soon.

#Post 7 of 49 OFFLINE   Jennifer

Jennifer

Obsessed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,451 posts
  • Joined 07-March 05

Posted 31 July 2006 - 12:41 PM

Originally Posted by KathrynNicole
I didn't even know that Cindy Crawford had a skin care line. Sorry, Amy. I hope someone will be able to help you out soon.
ditto.

#Post 8 of 49 OFFLINE   Glamour Girl

Glamour Girl

Buff

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 733 posts
  • Joined 24-April 06

Posted 31 July 2006 - 06:57 PM

Cindy Crawford actually presented this line on QVC when she first introduced it. Apparently it didn't do very well, because her shows were yanked shortly thereafter.
"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams"
"Eleanor Roosevelt"

#Post 9 of 49 OFFLINE   Aquilah

Aquilah

Obsessed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,125 posts
  • Joined 22-February 06

Posted 01 August 2006 - 12:45 AM

I've heard about it, but never seen it or anything. I try to stick with what I know works for me Posted Image
"This is life not heaven, you don't have to be perfect."

#Post 10 of 49 OFFLINE   luvbug04

luvbug04

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Joined 26-February 08

Posted 11 June 2008 - 07:03 PM

I saw the infomercial this morning and im sooo tempted!!! I want to know if it ACTUALLY reduces fine lines and wrinkles because i have a few under my eyes that ive tried just about everything to get rid of or to diminish at least!!

#Post 11 of 49 OFFLINE   reesesilverstar

reesesilverstar

Compulsive

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,117 posts
  • Joined 24-August 07

Posted 11 June 2008 - 09:16 PM

Never heard of it
~Sabali~

#Post 12 of 49 OFFLINE   monniej

monniej

Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,760 posts
  • Joined 13-May 05

Posted 16 June 2008 - 10:55 AM

cindy almost got me too! i saw this infomercial sunday morning and was so tempted! i didn't do it, but i sure wanted to try this line out. the silly thing is my skin is doing fantastic right now. i must be crazy! lol~

#Post 13 of 49 OFFLINE   Adrienne

Adrienne

Obsessed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,690 posts
  • Joined 25-September 07

Posted 16 June 2008 - 11:07 AM

i had no idea she even had a line

"Every saint has a past; every sinner has a future."

"Maybe you should eat makeup so you can try and be pretty on the inside, b*tch."

#Post 14 of 49 OFFLINE   Aniger86

Aniger86

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 832 posts
  • Joined 14-May 05

Posted 19 June 2008 - 08:51 AM

I didn't know Cindy Crawford has a skin care line either. But then, celebrities nowadays are always trying to launch new lines of skin care, makeup, jeans, perfume and so on

#Post 15 of 49 OFFLINE   VintageGardinia

VintageGardinia

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts
  • Joined 01-February 07

Posted 19 June 2008 - 08:02 PM

We have the infomercial here too and I always wondered whether if her range works or not?!

#Post 16 of 49 OFFLINE   Intobeauty

Intobeauty

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Joined 24-August 07

Posted 13 July 2008 - 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by Aquilah View Post
I've heard about it, but never seen it or anything. I try to stick with what I know works for me
well, if that's your skin, it's beautiful. What's your secret?
I just saw the infomercial too and was curious about it.

#Post 17 of 49 OFFLINE   Beyonce Welch

Beyonce Welch

Buff

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 614 posts
  • Joined 02-November 07

Posted 13 July 2008 - 07:56 PM

I have used Cindy's products for over a year, they are great and I love them.
Love your enemies - Love can change the World. Women can & should be the driving force for love, kindness, and peace.

A day without makeup is like a day in purgatory

Attractive Senior Ladies are the Coolest

#Post 18 of 49 OFFLINE   Intobeauty

Intobeauty

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Joined 24-August 07

Posted 16 July 2008 - 02:42 AM

Originally Posted by Beyonce Welch View Post
I have used Cindy's products for over a year, they are great and I love them.
Have you actually seen changes that you didn't get with other skin care products? If so, what?

Thanks

#Post 19 of 49 OFFLINE   SkinDeep

SkinDeep

Trainee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 02-September 08

Posted 02 September 2008 - 03:46 PM

Cindy Crawford has been seeing a plastic surgeon for years. Her product line is a joke and is false advertising. I'm glad I never wasted any money on it.

Just do a Google search of Cindy Crawford Plastic Surgery.

This shouldn't come as any huge surprise. Everyone ages, no one stays 19 forever and there is no miracle cream in a jar that will ever erase the hands of time. Yes even supermodels age, just like everyone else.

#Post 20 of 49 OFFLINE   farris2

farris2

Aficionado

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,627 posts
  • Joined 20-January 07

Posted 09 September 2008 - 01:10 AM

have you checked the reviews here on MUT? I'm not sure if anyone has tried and reported back on here about it.