Could someone help me find a Dupe??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm looking for a ds dupe for Nars Deep Throat. Does anyone know of one? Also for Diorshow mascara. TIA!!

Well, for me NOTHING dupes diorshow... I have been searching forever.

I hear Rimmel Blush in Apricot is a dupe for Deep Throat though!

200.jpg

Thanks so much. I will have to get this. Any other suggestions? I would love to get Diorshow, but can't right now so I hope to get a Dupe until I can get the real thing.

Someone posted what they felt was a good Diorshow dupe, but I forgot what brand/mascara it was! I don't even know where to begin looking in threads either
frown.gif

I went out and bought the Blush. I can't wait to try it out. I'm going to try the L'oreal also. Is Diorshow worth paying for? I'm thinking of giving in and buying it. I want a mascara that will look like False lashes. I have short thin lashes, so if anyone knows of one that would be better than Diorshow I would love to hear that as well. I have almost all the Lancome mascara's.

L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara does a great job thickening and lengthening my lashes...you should check it out
smile.gif

Originally Posted by girly_girl /img/forum/go_quote.gif I went out and bought the Blush. I can't wait to try it out. I'm going to try the L'oreal also. Is Diorshow worth paying for? I'm thinking of giving in and buying it. I want a mascara that will look like False lashes. I have short thin lashes, so if anyone knows of one that would be better than Diorshow I would love to hear that as well. I have almost all the Lancome mascara's. I love L'Oreal HIP's mascara more than anything else. It really thickens a lot and it lengthens as well.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by isometh /img/forum/go_quote.gif L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara does a great job thickening and lengthening my lashes...you should check it out
smile.gif
I thought that only lengthened, imo.

Thanks. Target actually has a lot of their HIP line on clearance. I think the mascara was around 4.80 I'll have to pick some up. I picked up the Telescopic clean definition last time I was there, but haven't tried it because I have pink eye right now.

I recommend trying the dior show before buying it... I love lancome definicils and also mac mascara and I am a big Sephora girl so seeing Door show rated the best on there I got it and it just doesn't work well for me. It is very clumpy...I have heard others say that too and others love it so better to try it first

I wish there was a Sephora or something near me so I could try it out. I live in a Very small town so I would have to drive 3 hrs. to try it. I really would like to try it though.

I didn't really like Dior Show on me! I got a deluxe sample from Sephora Beauty Insider and I wasn't too impressed. I was even thinking of posting the sample for sale on here, so let me know if you're interested. It's only been used once. I still haven't decided if I want to sell it or give it another shot.

Back