Miranda Lambert's makeup

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there a specific picture of her that you would like us to look at? I did a search of her, looks like she uses a very matte foundation and I saw quite a bit of a powdery blueish or violet shadow and pretty much always a pinkish nude lip, sometimes a little more rosey for night.

Maybe mac tilt or fade for the eyes, hug me or high tea on the lips, or maybe the new strawbaby from fafi for night (i want this so freakin bad)

miranda.jpg

miranda2.jpg

Shes a country siner. Her makeup always looks flawless. I'd love to know if she uses a specific brand.

Originally Posted by amynyc /img/forum/go_quote.gif Shes a country siner. Her makeup always looks flawless. I'd love to know if she uses a specific brand. I did a search couldn't find anything about what products she uses, sorry!

She's a singer.

In her newest pics she looks like she wears a black gel or liquid eyeliner Quite a bit of bronzer on the face.

Her foundation is Laura Mercier (pretty sure it still is, but not 100%), and I do believe that she wears some MAC products as well.

Back