St. Patrick's Day Makeup Ideas

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Post a pic or an idea of what you think may be a really cool look for St. Patty's Day. Im trying to get something worked around green glitter, green eyeliner, & gold glitter. If you guys can find anything like a tutorial or photos please post a link or a pic! thanks!

I dont have pictures but you could always to dark green then pack glitter on that then use gold as liner for your top lid and under your lash line. With gold glitter of couse. And nude lips. You could buy little shamrock stickers and put them by your eye.

take a look through the FOTDs section - makeupwhore54 has some awesome green looks..

or any tutorial by temtalia in the tutorial section, she has a really nice tropical green one you could try!

best of luck!

ohhhh..great idea about st. patty's day... didnt think of doing something like that!!1 hmmm.

I don't have too many greens to play with but I will definately be wearing green on saint pat's day. I've never tried green beer but this might be the year!

Back