How long do you keep your toenails?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
these are well groomed and pretty but I personally think they are too long.....I keep mine below the end of my toe......how about you?

14900-toenails.jpg

I keep mine about right at the end of my toe. Like you can't usually see skin between the end on my toenail and the end of my toe. But it doesn't extend past my toe like those in the picture do. Those almost look like the fake toenails you can get now, but maybe not. It's a very pretty color!

Love the pink color and the design!

Mine aren't quite that long, but I still think they look nice! Just so they don't punch little holes in your socks, then you are fine! HAHA

ok........for me by below the end of my toe.....I mean I have some skin showing at the end of my toe!!

Ditto on the skin showing, dentaldee. I cannot stand the feeling of anything longer. I think that picture is gorgeous but I'd never be able to deal with that!

Glad you posted this question, because I was JUST wondering this earlier in the week!

Warmly,

Brandi

I keep mine short like you, dee. The toes in the pictures are nice, but I think they would look even better if they were a little shorter.

Originally Posted by puncturedskirt /img/forum/go_quote.gif I keep mine a LITTLE bit above. me too

I keep mine short...

Is it okay to show this pic to my guy friends? Cuz they think my toes look like fingers. So I wanna show that yes, my toes are NORMAL!

I keep mine as short as possible! I don't like the look of long ones, plus they feel weird!

agreed..i keep mine at the end of the toe with maybe a little skin showing. i love the color & the design on the big toe! but they're personally too long for me. i agree with kaylin - they remind me of those fake toenails.

IMAO @ luxotika . . .punchin' thru socks!! haha

I love the lace design and that pink polish!

My toenails are just a bit shorter than the ends of my toes. As Luxotika say, I don't want them punching holes in my socks when I go running!
smile.gif

i think that becomes the biggest consideration. if you participate in sports or like to run long nails can get in the way. You're not really supposed to kick a soccer ball with your toes but it does happen and i remember of my players losing a toenail do to that. very painful since that happened with me due to a poor fitting skiboot.

I have it to where my big toe the nail is grown out a lil and the rest of the toes you can see the skin. I hate it when my toe nails are long and rub against my shoes. I do love that nail polish tho. Just be happy that your toe nails don't look like this.

Latest posts

Back