Whats the best skincare line?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm wondering everyones opinions on the number 1 skincare lines in their opinion, mainly with tons of antioxidants, and anti aging, good moisture ect?

Hi!
wave.gif

I love Neostrata. I first found out about them from my Derm who recommends this line. Their toning solution and smoothing creams are very popular. All contain glycolic acids....8% or higher. Awesome at exfoliating!

Readily available at Shoppers Drug Mart.

Another great line is Avene. Their Diacneal is very popular. It contains Retinaldehyde.

Derma E is another great line too. Tons of anti-aging and anti-blemish products.

These 3 companies are by far my fave for skincare. They are all reasonably priced too.

i don't know. i tend to think the brands available at a pharmacy are of better quality, but of course it's only a general rule, in my case it is true.

avène is great. my mom has the range for sensitive skins, and she loves it. i don't like much the moisturizers myself, but the makeup remover is good.

La roche Posay has some good products, their moisturizer for dehydrated skins saved mine (i also like their mask for dehydrated skins). i love their sunscreens.

Bioderma has nice moisturizers for oily skins, i love their toner. and one of their shampoos called Nodé is fantastic.

i'll name also Eucerin.

Mary Kay is great. Their microdermabrasion kit is completely amazing for getting rid of age spots, wrinkles, or any texture problem with your skin. I also love clinique.

oh, i forgot neutrogena, yes it is quite good, i think their handcream is one of the best on the market.

Don't think there is a cosmetic line that suits me, just some products. I use different brands, allways testing something new
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Jennyjean /img/forum/go_quote.gif I love everything from prescriptives! I have had such great results with them! Ooh nice, I was just looking at some of their stuff today
smile.gif
Thanks

erno laszlo's. they have a moisturizer called antioxidant moisture complex with spf15 (and then they have a heavier cream for nighttime) and it works wonders for me. i use their whole skincare line, and while their soap doesn't have antioxidants (it's a sea mud soap and it's done a really good job of controlling oil and acne) i still like the line.

my favs are pretty much mix and match. some high end, some drug store, some mid-range. they all work pretty well together, though.

i like Dior's lines- r60, capture totale, and hydraction. its all dependent on your skin in the end. My skin is actually okay with just any bar of soap and any facial moisturizer. It's not picky... but I am.

I am absolutly obsessed with skincare and makeup. My mother has been raving about this new skincare line which she has been using for the past 6 months. Because of her reviews I started carrying this line in my office (I am a practicing cosmetician). I have been seeing amazing results with the products. It's called the Newtox Treatment Line. If you want to check it out you can read about it on LON Cosmetics - Home

It's worth a try....I haven't heard about bad results yet.

Latest posts

Back