How to restore dried creme eyeliner?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
please help. the eyeliner is drying out to the point where it doesnt work as good anymore.

you can try and use fix+ but it means you need to replace the liner, they tend to dry up after a few months and like anything that goes on your eyes you dont want to keep it too long.

Sometimes a little heat from a hair dryer on low speed helps to rejuvenate. Or a smooth silicone "oil" like the Voliptuous product sold around mineral sites is good, too - the gel liners are silicone based. Voliptuous is simply a silicone oil to soften and smooth fine lines, no actives or extracts to sting, burn, Plump or anything like that. Unscented/unflavored.

i cant think of the company but there is a company that sells a make up thinner... i think sephora has it on there website.

but if it is really bad than you may need to just get a new one... and when you need to get stuff on the wand dont pump the wand in and out. it adds more oxeygen to the container

Try storing it upside-down!
smile.gif
The moisture will go to the top of the cream and moisten it again. It actually works!

yeah i forgot about that LOL i need to go fix mine so theyre upsidedown, but pleaseee dont do anything to it like blowdry it or add stuff that isnt supposed to be there, its so easy to get an eyeinfection like labrat said , dont turn it into a petridish lol

Back