What colour shoes to wear with a navy blue dress?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey girls
smile.gif

I bought this gorgeous dress, I haven't worn it yet, not sure what colour shoes to wear with it? What colour shoes would you wear/ do you think look good with navy clothing?

Here is the dress, I couldn't find a pic of it in the right colour, so here it is in brown for reference to the style.

22-08-075133.JPG

red or cream would look totally hot with that dress. It's very cute btw! I bought a black dress that is very similar to that!

I have a pair of nay blue and cream striped heels w/ a red bow ... something liek that would be adorable

I agree with silver (although make sure you do silver jewelry too). Or red, although make sure it's not too sailor-y, because that's horrendous. Or white, I guess. Or--I know i'll get killed for this---black. I honestly think a navy blue dress, as long as it's not too dark, can look absolutely gorgeous with a black bag and black shoes.

Originally Posted by Karren_Hutton /img/forum/go_quote.gif Looks brown on my laptop!! lol I'd wear red heels or navy blue ones!! lol it is Karren, I couldn't find a pic of the dress in blue, only in the brown. Just posted it in brown for reference.

Originally Posted by brewgrl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Silver was my very first thought. yellow peeptoe patents are hot too. Oohh...the yellow would look hot!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by brewgrl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Silver was my very first thought. yellow peeptoe patents are hot too. oooooo! yellow might be fun! it's the "in" color for spring this year, too!

Originally Posted by monniej /img/forum/go_quote.gif something silver and strappy. gorgeous dress! Yep!

Some great suggestions girls! I feel silly now after asking that, some of the colour choices were so obvious!

Latest posts

Back