Would you buy the same shoes in different colors?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
because of the size shoe i wear (an 11) when i find a pair of shoes that fit and look good i'm tempted to buy them in every color. most times i control myself because who wants a closet full of the same shoes, but lately i find myself wishing i did pick up certain shoes in multiples. does anyone do this? help me to rationalize buying a pair of shoes i love, but i already have in my closet! lmao~

Oh yes i would! When i love a pair of shoes i want the same kind in a different color LOL!

If I loved them then i would but Im a shoe freak
smile.gif

If its something that I know will look good with other things, I buy in multiple colors. If its kinda out there, maybe just one or two will do.

Yep! Especially if they're comfortable! I got a pair of Mossimo black slingback heels from Target, and love the shoes! I ended up ordering them in brown too when they were 50% off.

419dToHE3tL._SS500_.jpg

I also have "matching" shoes Croco-style loafer pumps from Chadwick's (in black & brown).

I haven't but I would if I really really liked the shoe.. take for example, the brown points I'm wearing in my latest ootd - I've had that pair for maybe 1.5 years. It's getting on in years, and they still have the range out because they're pretty basic, but they're the same price. I feel like I shouldn't buy them at full price because they're 'last season' but they have a very similar design for THIS season, which has a button instead of a buckle. I feel ok if I buy a pair of them, because they're not EXACTLY the same.

I'm weird like that, haha, I have to justify buying things to myself too! otherwise I'd buy everything. LOL

i have not done this but there are certian shoes that i wish i had bought multiples of, cause they are super comfy and cute, but the ones i have are starting to wear out...

i supose wearing flimsy flats through snow and rain will do that to shoes.

I don't think so...I've been tempted before but it's usually because I want them in a bright color as well as black...but I always talk myself out of the black pair because I don't need anymore black shoes.

Probably not because I get bored easily with the same style. However if it's a classic, timeless shoe, I might.

yes I do that if I find a pair of shoes that I really like and that are pretty versatile in various colors

it depends. if it's really a pair of shoes i wear a lot and which is enough versatile to be worn with a lot of clothes, i would really consider it worth of being collected.

Ive bought doubles of summer shoes, I say do it, if you find some you really like for a good price, they fit right and go with everything, then you'll get the use out of them.

If you're going to wear them a lot and they are comfortable, I don't see a problem with it. I would do it.

I have lol I have these brown pointed shoes, and I couldn't decide between the brown and the black, so I bought both (though I tend to wear the brown ones MUCH more!)

Originally Posted by Nick007 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I do this all time! Buy it, if you love it. I have done it with jeans- jackets and esp.. socks..lol we all do it with everyday wear items! if the fit it spot on STOCK UP!
sheep.gif

Back