FaceFront Cosmetics: ADORE THEM

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Okay, so I always rant and rave about FaceFront Cosmetics (link just in case you are curious, click here) ... I got hooked when my friend told me she knew the President of the company, and well --- ever since I've been buying up their really pretty pigment hues (sooo addicted to pigments or mineral eye shadow). Anyway, I own 7 of their pigments and use them religiously... definitely comparable to some of the big time MAC shades.

ANYHOW, has anyone tried this new collection they have called: PASSIONATE FOR PASTELS? I just ordered it from their on-line store ($30 bucks) for a set of three and they look so beautiful... this creamy yellow color, a soft lavender, and mmm a green, which I'm not so excited about, but it looks festive
biggrin.gif

Anyway, I hardly find pastel mineral make-up, so... I went for it.

Experiences with pastels, or this collection??

Susie

P.S. here are the shades (ahhh, cannot wait til they arrive)

_allyokedup.jpg

_happyelephant.jpg
_jumpityjuniper.jpg

Hey girls---

So, okay... I always post about FaceFront Cosmetics (click for website) but when a girl finds something she likes, she's gotta rant and rave to her girlfriends
biggrin.gif

So, anyway, I wanted to tell you about my three favorite shades... and if you ladies have them, boast away.

First of all, I own 7 (I have a few pretty pastels coming in the mail next week, yay) and they all work with my combination/Asian skin--- big plus. And I always use a primer, MAC Prep+Prime (amazing).

OKAY... my 3 favorite are: BLUSHING (peachy pink with some gold shine), HYPER VIPER (brick with a silver metallic), and WEEKEND WARRIOR (grape purple hue). Seriously... b e a u t i f u l --- mineral pigment... I mean, the colors are comparable to MAC --- and that takes a lot for me to say because I am a huge fan of their loose pigments (and these are cheaper, too!) I really haven't been happier.

Anyway, I use the pigments all the time, usually during the day I tend to wear something like like "Blushing" for office, but at night, I totally go crazy with this gorgeous "weekend warrior" which is this amazing violet which draws a lot of attention to my brown eyes
biggrin.gif

Ooooo and search youtube because there is this great woman named Sarah Victor who does a lot of tutorials and she's used them a couple of times... but look at the "Grape Ape" one to see Weekend Warrior.

Okay... this was a lot of raving.. but I think everyone should know about them!

Some nice stuff.

I've got no plans to order from the site yet, maybe some time in the future. Have you got any pictures? The product photos aren't the clearest on the site.

Sarah on you tube used the weekend warrior for a look and I must say from the video the purple was a hot color...

Mmm, they only have pigment eye shadows.... yeah

But they always come out with new stuff

ALSO, i tried their "LIP BLUSH" in SMASHING on my eyes and it created a really pretty dewy eyeshadow look... but it's intended for the eyes only, so maybe that was wrong? lol.

biggrin.gif

susie

i love their colors and i want to buy them all (the collection) but its too expensive.. dont ahve enough money to spend so much on makeup right now..

Hey guys I know the original post on this thread is close to a year old, but just thought I'd let you know...

I was intrigued by these guys so the other day I checked out their site and added my name to their email list--good thing too! This morning I got an email from them; it's their annual sale--30% off everything using code FNF09!

So I ordered three of the eye shadow pigments, to see what they are like--can't wait to get them!

they have four pressed eye shadows now.

i got two of their loose and i love them too!! they have really nice pigmentation and application, and their packaging is very good. i love how its got three tiny holes, because im really clumsy, and it helps with keeping you and the place around you tidy and eyeshadow-less! will definitely be buying more =]

I know this topic is really old, but has anyone ordered from them recently? Apparently they have new owners now and they were having a 30% off sale a couple of months ago. I placed an order and didn't get it until a month later. I emailed customer service countless times and only got a response once. I never got a shipping confirmation (still don't have one) which is why i was trying to contact them.

I'm really disappointed with their lack in customer service because I love their products. I've ordered from them before and had no problem. Maybe it's the new owners? Has anyone else had bad experiences with them recently?

Just wanted to add something to this thread.

I ordered and paid for over $800 worth of items from Facefront over 2 months ago and have heard nothing from them regarding shipping details.

I have called and emailed numerous times and can not get through and have not received a response via email

Frankly I am extremely disappointed and have a dispute in with paypal.

We will see what happens
frown.gif

I do make up in daily routine but I am scared of being used of new one. First I’ll try then I’ll call you.
yaya.gif

Hi Linaarena!

I'm sorry to hear about the experience with purchasing for FaceFront cosmetics! I too went through something very similar when purchasing online from their company. I did not receive an email informing me of a tracking number or letting me know my order had shipped. I thoroughly looked over their website, and it clearly stated that my products should ship within 3 business day (due to my location). Well, that was not the case. A whole month went by and absolutely NO responses to my emails sent to their customer care. I grew frustrated and called their toll free number. This again was a dead end. I was sent straight to voicemail each time I called, and noone ever called back! So I finally opened a dispute with PayPal. Thank God for PayPal!! The very next day the CEO of the company emailed me explaining that my order must be lost in the mail and not to worry. He then emailed me my tracking number the following day. Turns out, he sent out my package the very day he initially responded to my email! I received my products.... 3 months after purchasing them! I am very unhappy with their customer service, and will never puchase from this company again. I hope your experience will end much better than mine! Let me know how everything worked out! Take care
smile.gif

Back