Gothic/Victorian/Emilie Autumn makeup?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm new.

Any tips for putting on gothic makeup?

I dont want heavy eyes... Maybe like pale skin,soft lips...

I want like a gothic lolita look...

And by the way, I'm Caitlin.

welcome to MuT !!

hmm, let's see. if you want a gothic lolita look, concentrate on a perfect skin, pale rosy cheeks (like a baby pink), baby pink also on the lips with a bit of lipgloss, and for the eye makeup, if you want to keep it soft just wear a neutral matte eyeshadow with black eyeliner on both lids. and lots of black mascara
smile.gif

you can smokify a bit on the outer corner if you want, but that's a bit more dramatic.

try also to look at pictures of gothic lolitas, and if you can, get your hands on gothic lolita bibles
smile.gif

check also Christina Ricci's look in Sleepy Hollow, i personally love it and she doesn't look like she's wearing much makeup.

check also this thread
smile.gif

gothic inspired makeup

i tend to do a more lolita look than gothic.

lots of pink, lots of mascara (or fake lashes), bright hot pink appled cheeks, and i usually go with a bright pink on my lips too.

if you go to boarders/barnes and nobles, and check out this book called Fruits (its pictures of japanese people doing different fashions), they also have a book titled Gothic and Lolita too.

check them out, they have brought great inspriations to me when i go do the lolita thing.

Back