Makeup at Marshalls, TJMaxx

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
only maybe the past year have the Tjmaxx and Marshalls stores near me started selling makeup and hair care products, as well as flatirons/curling irons and hair dryers...they always had perfume and a few skin care things, but today in Marshall's there were big tables with: stilla, too faced, lola, sugar, pop, and some other brands of makeup i wasnt even familiar with.....i got two stilla eyeshadow singles for $2.99 each

so, along with letting makeup addicts know to look there for makeup, i was wondering what other brands of makeup anyone has found in marshalls or tjmaxx?

I really hope to see stila on Marshalls. So far i have only spotted Tony and Tina, Lola and Too Faced.

I have bought Tony and Tina, DuWop, Too Faced, POP, Sugar, Urban Decay, and two others I can't think of. I LOVE shopping at Marshal's and TJ Maxx. OMG I can spend all day there diving into everything! lol

I haven't seen much worth getting excited over around me. Usually it is no name eyeshadow palettes, though I have seen some Opi nail polishes come through.

I've only seen Tony & Tina and Too Faced. Oh, and SUGAR lipstick. But it was a VERY limited selection.

I hadn't noticed they even sold makeup. I usually go straight to the bags....lol. I am gonna have to go and check it out.

I must have the only effin' Marshall's and TJ Maxx that doesn't sell MU! I can find bath & body or hair care stuff, but never MU!

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif I must have the only effin' Marshall's and TJ Maxx that doesn't sell MU! I can find bath & body or hair care stuff, but never MU! Yeah, mine doesn't really have much makeup when they do have it at all. Usually one or two items that have already been tested and picked through. lol!

Wow...I would've never thought. I rarely check cosmetics when I go to Marshalls, but I'll go check next time I'm there.
smile.gif

I was in there the other day and I actually saw some Lancôme single shadows for $7.99 each.

I haven't been there in ages... I really like those stores too. I must check them out soon!

I bought my mom a Lancome Hypnose gift set from TJ Maxx; it had a full-size bottle of Hypnose perfume, a full-size Hypnose body lotion, a full-size tube of Hypnose mascara, an eyeshadow quad (purple, plum, brown, and ivory), and five eyeshadow brushes. The whole set was housed in a very pretty, very large purple velvet jewelry box (with real drawers, ring holders, etc.). And I only paid fifty bucks for it!

Originally Posted by Faith-Abigail /img/forum/go_quote.gif I bought my mom a Lancome Hypnose gift set from TJ Maxx; it had a full-size bottle of Hypnose perfume, a full-size Hypnose body lotion, a full-size tube of Hypnose mascara, an eyeshadow quad (purple, plum, brown, and ivory), and five eyeshadow brushes. The whole set was housed in a very pretty, very large purple velvet jewelry box (with real drawers, ring holders, etc.). And I only paid fifty bucks for it! That's awesome! I got a hypnose gift set (all huge sizes), but it didn't have the mascara or e/s... I still thought it was a great deal... it was like $29.99. I also got a huge bottle of Escada Magnetism for $19.99. My TJ Maxx had all Urban Decay makeup at one point... I'll have to check out what they have now.

Latest posts

Back