Where to buy NYX in Canada?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey there,

I was wondering if anyone knows where in Canada carries NYX products or a good online source?

Thanks;o)

I ocassionally see NYX where I live. Even the locations that the NYX website carries NYX rarely seems to actually carry it, it's always just a few eyeshadow trios.

I've ordered from cherryculture but I got horrible customer service, so I'm not sure if I'd recommend ordering from them.

Thanks girls;o) I guess NYX isn't in great demand here therefore retailers are not inspired to stock them. I will keep looking around though or maybe i'll have to find someone to ship some to me from the US.

Not sure i will go through cherryculture based on Krazykid's experience.

I have seen them in Rexall, Pharmaplus, Day/Night, and Dell pharmacies. I guess you just have to look around. Shoppers had them for a little while, one around here still does. The NYX Canada website with all the store listings was really helpful to me.

I buy my NYX at PhamaPlus. The one I go to carries most of the line but the one thing I've never seen in the displays are the blushes!

Originally Posted by greeneyedangel /img/forum/go_quote.gif I buy my NYX at PhamaPlus. The one I go to carries most of the line but the one thing I've never seen in the displays are the blushes! Ditto.
smile.gif

Nonpareil Boutique carries a lot of the line(maybe all?) and ships to Canada. I haven't purchased from them yet, so I can't comment on their customer service. They are cheaper than Cherry Culture.

Hey Ladies! =)

I'm not sure if any of you know this yet, but there is a new store at Pacific Mall that carries a HUGE collection of NYX stuff! It's amazing there! Try that store out. They have tons of testers. So it's definitely a lot better to shop there than worrying about whether or not you've ordered the right colours online.

Hope this helps! =)

Back