Neutrogena SkinID

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey Ladies! I was wondering if anyone has tried this? I went to the website and took the evaluation. I'm debating where or not to purchase it. Has anyone heard anything good/bad? Thanks

sorry never heard of it !! But i'm gonna check it out now
smile.gif

i've heard of it, it's a set of products based on an online survey about your skin, right ? i've read about it somewhere, it sounds cool and promising, but i didn't try it myself.

I tried the online test, sounds cool... and Neutrogena is a good product on the affordable end.

I like that they cater to your specific needs instead of a general need (like you have white heads but no black heads and an oily T-Zone, etcetera) which sounds really inventive.

I haven't tried it, but I'm a fan of Neutrogena... their stuff has worked better for me than Proactiv.

I don't know what it is, will check it out when I can though. Have you got sensitive skin? I have combination skin that is not particularly sensitive or anything, but I find Neutogena products quite strong on me, like the cleansers make my face very tight, and the SPF 15 moisturizer sort of stings my face a little.

Yeah, I do have extremely sensitive skin. Products can sting/burn/turn me red. However, the eval took that into consideration.

If you have sensitive skin, stay away from this product! It made my skin swollen, red, dry and itchy. It healed after 2 weeks and Im gonna get the refund for the products. Totally a waste of time.

*I was going to post a new thread but I'll just bump this one*

Has anyone else tried this in the past couple of months?

I've done my evaluation and saved it, i am going to wait until I have my baby before I start this though. I will attempt to update in February

I've been seriously considering getting this lately and I wanted to see if anyone has tried this out yet? What are your thoughts?

i am a fan of neutrogena product. i have bn using it for like 3 to 4 years. i uses the mosturizing lotion nad the oil.but i used the oil more often. almost everyday from january to December.

i once used their bath soap too

the product works wonder for me anyway.

Latest posts

Back