HG Mineral Blushes!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What's your HG mineral blush? Or even your general flavours of the moment.
biggrin.gif
I am really new to blushes and am becoming obsessed.

i havent really tried many mineral blushes because i dont normally wear blush (my skin is red as it is :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
smile.gif
haha) ..... but ... i tried joppa minerals carribean recently and i must say i lyk it
biggrin.gif
it works well with my pale skin...

blush is my best friend!! I love blushes.. and I have a lot of that I like!!

but the kink of my blushes is the kiss from Lauress..

Mine are EÓ Cosmetics True and Pink Peach, they're light enough for my pale skin

I really like EDMs Soft Touch, I also bought one yesterday by NYC... I can't remember what it's called... something pink. That's quite nice but you have to be careful to only use a tiny bit because the colour comes out really strong.

I love EDM's blushes! I especially like Waffle Cone and DVR Saturday.

Originally Posted by Saints /img/forum/go_quote.gif Mine are EÓ Cosmetics True and Pink Peach, they're light enough for my pale skin Isn't that statement a bit biased as it is *your* make-up line?
eusa_whistle.gif

Originally Posted by msmack /img/forum/go_quote.gif I love EDM's blushes! I especially like Waffle Cone and DVR Saturday.

Isn't that statement a bit biased as it is *your* make-up line?
eusa_whistle.gif

Could be, but it's still my favorite blush
wink.gif
I made it very light so it would suit my light skin

My favorites are Lumiere silk and veena blushes, Valerie Beauty (although it closed down), Joppa, Cory (utterly pigmented blushes and you need only a crumb or two for each application), and Lure Beauty has good ones as well.

I'm not really familiar with lots of mineral blushes, but one that I wore for the longest and still go to occasionally is "Flowers" by Bare Escentuals. It's a bright, fresh pink.

I like EDM blushes and Lauress blushes.

EDM Nick Nack..would love to try quite a few more of the blushes.I'm looking for a nice, not overly orangey nude or brown for my face. I tried Daydream, which is quite nice but still not quite what I was hoping for.

Lauress Treasure is nice, and effervescent.

Most of my blushes (and I don't own that many) are not mineral but the mineral blushes that I've samples and bought full sizes of because they worked well for me are

Pure Luxe's Giddy and Nymph

and I have a sample which I will replace with a full size when it runs out of

Lumiere's Mauvelous

Alima Melon! It looks dark in the jar but is the perfect color for summer even on fair skins like mine. It looks very natural, like I've been outdoors a lot (I wish!).

I like EDM Pink Ribbon, it has a bit of shimmer, very cute one

if you like sheer blushes, try Silk Naturals

My favorite is Mad Minerals Big Apple - v good on white skin.

Other more subtle pinks look beige on me - and I really hate beige, makes me look like a zombie.

My favourite is EDM Theme Park & Back to School... Love the color, but not so happy with the lasting power...

Latest posts

Back