Joppa Minerals Review

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi guys ... so i got my joppa minerals samples so i thought i would tell ye what i think
smile.gif

... i wasnt expecting them to be that good as i hadnt read alot about them but they are good..

i didnt use moisturizer or primer or anything as i didnt have time(rushing to work
brsh.gif
)...but surprisingly it turned out nice still
biggrin.gif

also the colors are very forgiving ... i bought the lightest 1 and the lightest 2 and both work perfectly even though lightest 2 looks yellow(and i am NOT yellow)...

so overall i am happy with joppa
smile.gif
...oh and here is a before and after so ye can see the difference.....

oh and sorry about my eyebrows(i need to get them done haha)and my hair haha
laughing.gif

befores:yuck yuck yuck(i am so embarrased)
eek.gif

Attachment 41015

Attachment 41016

Attachment 41017

afters(much better i think
laughing.gif
)

Attachment 41011

Attachment 41012

Attachment 41013

Attachment 41014

what do ye think???xxx

Very nice!

i like how it looks.

You're very pretty with and without makeup
smile.gif

Originally Posted by daer0n /img/forum/go_quote.gif Very nice! i like how it looks.

You're very pretty with and without makeup
smile.gif

oh no i look horrible without makeup!! thanks though xx

oh btw did you get a chance to photoshop me blonde yet??
laughing.gif
xx

Originally Posted by simisimi100 /img/forum/go_quote.gif you so beautifull !!!!!!!!!!!!!great photos!! and the foundation is great on you!!

thank you simi
biggrin.gif
yes its nice and natural
smile.gif
....i will do a lil' review on lumiere tomorro if i have time guys
smile.gif
xx

You look pretty in your before and after pics! Joppa minerals look great on you! Also, for not using a moisturizer or primer underneath, the mineral foundation really looked very natural against your face.

Originally Posted by Reservechic /img/forum/go_quote.gif You look pretty in your before and after pics! Joppa minerals look great on you! Also, for not using a moisturizer or primer underneath, the mineral foundation really looked very natural against your face. thanks
wink.gif
yes it probably looks better with moisturiser and primer
biggrin.gif
...i have ordered a primer so i will see how i like it with my face prepared properly before putting it on
laughing.gif
xx

You look pretty - the colors you sampled look good - will wait to see how your other samples turn out -
smile.gif

Hi, I like joppa too, especially their simple radiance foundation, because my skin is normal-to-dry and most MMUs make it drier.

Hi jelly,,

you are looking lovely with joppa minerals. Very natural I shld say.

You've got a very clear complexion without makeup, and you look really nice in the pics with the makeup on!

I have to add that I got a Joppa 1 cent sample kit in the mail yesterday and tried it today - I am VERY impressed. I like the Morning Dew foundation and dewy veil a lot!

I am a huge fan of Joppa soft coverage and simple radiance. They make great foundations, very creamy in texture.

Your kidding me. You have gorgeous skin, I wouldnt even bother. Beautiful!

Originally Posted by jellybabey /img/forum/go_quote.gif hi guys ... so i got my joppa minerals samples so i thought i would tell ye what i think
smile.gif

... i wasnt expecting them to be that good as i hadnt read alot about them but they are good..

i didnt use moisturizer or primer or anything as i didnt have time(rushing to work
brsh.gif
)...but surprisingly it turned out nice still
biggrin.gif

also the colors are very forgiving ... i bought the lightest 1 and the lightest 2 and both work perfectly even though lightest 2 looks yellow(and i am NOT yellow)...

so overall i am happy with joppa
smile.gif
...oh and here is a before and after so ye can see the difference.....

oh and sorry about my eyebrows(i need to get them done haha)and my hair haha
laughing.gif

befores:yuck yuck yuck(i am so embarrased)
eek.gif

Attachment 41015

Attachment 41016

Attachment 41017

afters(much better i think
laughing.gif
)

Attachment 41011

Attachment 41012

Attachment 41013

Attachment 41014

what do ye think???xxx

Hi,I'm from Brazil and I'm looking at the Joppa Minerals website. I was wondering, do you buy from the often? And which sample kit did u order?

Thanks!

Back