Welcome to the new and improved MakeupTalk! Please see our announcement here!

Sponsors

Photo

Is there a certain perfume that makes your throat sore or makes you feel ill?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Miss_Honeywell

Miss_Honeywell

Posted 21 April 2004 - 05:45 AM

My Victoria's Secret Pink perfume smells so good, but I notice with this fragrance I usually end up with a headache or sore throat! Am I the only one that has this problem with perfumes?Posted Image

#2 Californian

Californian

Posted 17 May 2004 - 03:12 AM

Originally Posted by Miss_Honeywell
My Victoria's Secret Pink perfume smells so good, but I notice with this fragrance I usually end up with a headache or sore throat! Am I the only one that has this problem with perfumes?Posted Image
Well, some of them make me feel sick and give me a headache (but not a sore throat). That perfume called Exclaimation makes me feel like this Posted Image . Any perfume that is highly concentrated rather than musky gives me a headache. Some people seem to think you need a gallon of scent to smell good but it has the reverse effect. Those people get the elevator to themselves every time!Posted Image

#3 allisong

allisong

Posted 17 May 2004 - 03:18 AM

Originally Posted by Miss_Honeywell
Scents with Gardenia give me a headache..So does CK Obsession
Allison G
Makeup/Swap board Lover

#4 allisong

allisong

Posted 17 May 2004 - 03:19 AM

Originally Posted by allisong
Scents with Gardenia give me a headache..So does CK Obsession
Totally forgot to add Ciara to that list..I can't breathe if I'm in a room where some one is wearing this
Allison G
Makeup/Swap board Lover

#5 KittySkyfish

KittySkyfish

Posted 08 June 2004 - 11:11 PM

Chanel's Allure, Coco, Coco Mademoiselle and Chance all give me a nasty headache. I use to work with women who smelled like they doused themselves with Coco Mademoiselle! IIIICK!! Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users