I am in the hospital!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
UGH!

We finally finished moving (mostly) and we spent our first night in our new home on Saturday evening.

I really haven't been feeling well for about a week. I figured it was the stomach flu even though I really didn't *have* stomach flu symptoms (weird, I know!) Yesterday, I spent much of the day laying down with the babies. I wasn't really quite sure what was wrong I just knew I didn't feel well-- and had a headache (not abnormal for me) and was very tired!

This morning, I woke up hurting sooo badly in my lower abdomen and it hurt so badly to walk. I decided to ask my mom to come over and take me to the hospital and watch the kidlets for me. So, she did.

They did an abdominal CT scan, abdominal x-rays, pelvic exam, etc. etc. They discovered that my small intestine is kinked off and swollen. So, no soup for me! (or water or pop or candy or FOOD!) I may have to have a tube down my nose and into my stomach to decompress my intestines. Or, and this is the most likely thing IMO, perhaps surgery to unkink my bowel.

I am in a ton of pain but am medicated now1

At any rate-- with all the downtime I have, I may actually be able to read and post here!

Hugs,

Brandi

I hope that your unkinked and feeling better soon.
hugss.gif

feel better soon chicken! I'm sorry to hear that you're in pain.

And what a sweet mum, looking after your kidlets for you! at least you don't have to worry about that
smile.gif

Awww Brandi! You poor thing, I hope you get better soon and they sort this thing out as soon as possible! Take care of yourself *hugs*

Get well soon Brandi, I am sorry you are in pain and lets hope they don't have to operate. My best wishes are with you.

wow brandi! it's a good thing you went in before it got too serious! here's hoping that they can correct your situation without surgery and for a speedy recovery!
sunshine.gif

Back