Have y'all seen this- Butler Bag?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never seen that before... it's a bit TOO organized for me. Like creepily organized, LOL

Oh my, i somehow preffer disorganization better after seeing that bag LOL!

That's nifty. I'm an organized freak like that... but by the end of the day, I couldn't care less how organized it keeps my things and I'd end up throwing everything just in there.

that's actually a pretty cute bag. i love the organization! i would totally carry that, but i am a bit anal! lol~

Haha that's pretty cool but I'd just chuck everything in, I'm too lazy to sort it all out into the little compartments.

Lol, sadly, that would fit me perfectly! I'm a bit OCD when it comes to organization so that bag would be awesome to have!

It's a nice theory. I wouldn't ever get it though. The classic looks exactly like my Kenneth Cole bag that I got at Ross for $20 and I don't need that much organization inside.

i like organize stuff, but like Celly at the end of the day i tend to throw everything in my bag without any form of order, so i'll pass on this bag.

I have never seen that bag, but I want it! I love bags and have so many, but I could already use another one - and I have all the stuff to fill it!! I love how it is so organized, too.
smile.gif
It's so true that you can tell a woman by what's in her hand bag!!

i actually like that! it looks way better than the Buxton!! lol my 6-year old niece said that I needed the Buxton b/c I can never find anything in my purse...

As much as I hate rumagging through my bag for things, I think this would annoy the crap out of me, and I think it could get messy, even though it has compartments.

With so many small compartments where do you put the larger items? Its a good idea if you can stick to placing your items in the appropriate compartment. I don't think I could be bothered.

It's a good idea for more organized people but I would be too lazy to sort out all the compartments. Shame really because I could really use something like that. My bag is such a mess!

too organised! i enjoy rummaging around in my handbag to find what i want. i find all sorts of stuff!

Latest posts

Back