Where can i try mineral pigment samples for free + shipping?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everyday minerals have generous samples which are free, and Lumiere charge $9 for their samples but it's free shipping. I've heard of a company that will sell you a sample kit for 1 penny but I'm not sure who that is.

Elegant Minerals has 1 cent samples, they are 4 pack’s of 3 gram jars. You have your choice of light, medium or dark.

I find their coverage kind of heavy and I did not find an exact match but I really like their blushes and shadows.

Signature Minerals has a free sample kit you just pay for shipping. The Lumiere sample kit comes with a voucher for $5 off your first order so the $9 including shipping is not a bad deal. I've had samples and ordered from both of these companies but I think the Lumiere is my favorite.

Joppa have 1 cent sample but now no more offer.I think they will come back for the offer.

Buff'd and LA minerals have free shipping but you pay for the samples.

Ocean Mist and KT Naturals have free samples and but you pay for shipping instead.
flowers.gif

Latest posts

Back