Best Clinique mascara?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm looking for that "HOLY SH-, YOUR LASHES LOOK SO AMAZING" kind of mascara from them, that makes my eyelashes unbelievably long. I already have their eyelash primer (amazing
smile.gif
),

and I've been eyeing the high impact or long pretty lashes mascara for a whiiiile now.

I need a breath of fresh air from my usual drugstore brands, I considered Lancome's Hypnose and L'extreme but OMG. $24!

Actually I'm pretty much open to anything that is less than $15, as long as it lengthens amazingly!
smile.gif
Preferably from Clinique though.
sla.gif

pursebuzz did a review on the clinique lash power mascara and it looks amazing on her lashes...I'm considering getting one too hehe.

That's what the nice lady at the Clinique counter said to me too, but I've heard it makes your eyelashes brittle from some reviewers so I'm kinda like .. . ehhh. I heard from some that it's easy to take off with warm water, but some other people said it was freaking impossible and took waaay too much time.

I like those mascaras where when you wash the makeup off your face, your mascara comes off with now worries!
smile.gif

A few years ago my Holy Grail mascara was Clinique Lash Doubling.

It's all I would wear. Like 2 months after I bought my last tube I misplaced it and subsequently started using another mascara (I don't know why - I'm a makeup whore that way LOL!!) .... Get this: Like two years later I was packing up my belongings as I was moving in with my (now) husband and out of an old makeup bag comes tumbling out my Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara!

I opened it up thinking it would be WAY dried out by then - NOPE.

That tube was as fresh and moist as the day I bought it!!!!! INCREDIBLE.

Originally Posted by evening_star /img/forum/go_quote.gif A few years ago my Holy Grail mascara was Clinique Lash Doubling. It's all I would wear. Like 2 months after I bought my last tube I misplaced it and subsequently started using another mascara (I don't know why - I'm a makeup whore that way LOL!!) .... Get this: Like two years later I was packing up my belongings as I was moving in with my (now) husband and out of an old makeup bag comes tumbling out my Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara!

I opened it up thinking it would be WAY dried out by then - NOPE.

That tube was as fresh and moist as the day I bought it!!!!! INCREDIBLE.

wow, now thats impressive!

i cant live without the Long Pretty Lashes mascara they have. i use it for my every-day life.

Haha, I LOVE Lash Doubling Mascara. I remember I had the mini version when I was 13 and would use it before school after applying some Great Lash. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I used it for like 6 freaking months before the tube crapped on me. The MINI tube! I would always be like, "Huh, why does this mascara go on so smoothly?" :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

But since I've decided to go more dramatic (lash doubling mascara is beautifully natural!) I got High Impact!
smile.gif

Lash Doubling or High Impact.

Lash Doubling is always super moist and never dries out my lashes. Easiest removal ever.

High Impact can get dense if over-applied, so I would use it sparingly. Still an awesome mascara to make your lashes nice and thick.

Back