Blush With NO Shimmer

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'd like to find a blush that has no shimmer in it. Seems like everything I see has a shimmer, and it's look so unnatural on me. I usually shop at a drugstore or WalMart, like CoverGirl, Maybelline, Revlon, etc.

Suggestions please.

Thanks

My Yves Rocher blush is a really nice pink colour with no shimmer, my every day blush

Originally Posted by emily_3383 /img/forum/go_quote.gif L'oreal True Match blushes have no shimmer. Atleast Innocent Flush doesnt. Yep. I have that exact shade and love it. Precious Peach is also a lovely color with no shimmer.

I'm pretty sure I started a thread about this exact same thing, a long time ago. Do a search for Matte Blushes in this forum and I'm pretty sure you will come up with a lot of results.

I'm going to go try and dig up my old thread for you if I can find it.

I found it
wink.gif

https://forum.makeuptalk.com/f11...hes-69251.html

Originally Posted by southerncomfort /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thank you everyone! I have so many choices now!! *yea* You're welcome! Also, I am wearing True Match blush in Innocent Flush in the picture in this thread. i have used it in FOTDs before, but I forget which ones lol.

Back