Post Your Favorite NYX Round Lipstick Shades Please!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
If you've used these before (NYX Round lipstick) .... please give me some shade recs. Thanks!

Femme, Sun Flower, Goddess, Miracle, Indian Pink, Pumpkin Pie, Herades, Twist

, I THINK i did reviews on some of these, about how much the color is different than the website. I had those colors in my purse, lol.

Here are all I own and I like them all but my favorites are:

Heather, Iris and Sparkling chestnut which is not a round one but is lovely

My swatches below, the first is under daylight and the other two with flash

I dunno if I have a favorite, but I like these ones I got:

Pumpkin Pie, Echo, Metis...

I wanna get creamy beige, Femme, Louisiana, B52.

I hear that Rhea is the best nude (for fair/light skinned girls)

Thanks so much girls, also thank you for the swatches!

I love round lipsticks... my fav that I have is B52. I only have a few, but I think they are great!

Originally Posted by Lajja /img/forum/go_quote.gif I love Thalia! I definitely want this one.
smile.gif

I dont know if you buy them online but I got mine from nonparelboutique.com for 0.99 cents each. I really want to get some more

thanks for the swatches! the chestnut one IS pretty... it's a shame we dont get nyx here

I have all of the NYX Round Lipsticks and so far I don't have a favorite color! LOL!

Originally Posted by Ashley /img/forum/go_quote.gif Here's a useful thread Nicole: https://forum.makeuptalk.com/f11...ase-42629.html
Do they have any matte or creamy shades? I'm not a big fan of shimmer on myself.

Most of mine are creamy...maybe matte too? I don't have any with shimmer. I really think the quality of these are really great.
Thanks!

Originally Posted by AngelaGM /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have all of the NYX Round Lipsticks and so far I don't have a favorite color! LOL! LOL!

They have matte, creamy and shimmer shades what sucks is that you can't tell what is what fom the website.

circe ( nude, neutral)

strawberrypink ( flirty baby pink)

orange soda ( peachy orange coral)

harmonica (shimmery light pink)

i like to use light colors because dark colors make me look too old.

Latest posts

Back