How long does it take Sephora to ship their products?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I purchased 2 products on Tuesday evening. I checked the status of the order today (Thursday) it has not been shipped. On the web site it says that Sephora processes the orders the same day or the end of the next day.Processing mean ship? Anywho this company takes too long. Dermstore ships the same day or next day.

And I hate them for charging me tax lolWhy do they to have offices everywhere but their warehouse is one place! Californians like myself have to wait the most to receive our shippment because i think the warehouse is somewhere in New Jersey.

thanks, I guess I will just have to be patient until friday evening. I just can't believe how long it takes to ship it, and the delivery time is perhaps even longer.

I live in SC and I've found that from the day you post the payment to when you recieve the package it can take up to 5 business days. Everytime I get my package from them, I Usually order it on friday afternoon and i'll get it some time between the following wednesday and friday.

You get yours relatively quick seeing that you buy just before the weekend. And lucky you, you don't have to pay tax. I had to pay 7.23 dollars. <_<

The longest it took me to get my order was over a week. I ordered on Monday and got it the next Wednesday. I usually get the 2nd day shipping now.

It is Friday and they still have not shipped it. The order status is still "sent to warehouse"
madd.gif

*sigh* Maybe it is because of the payment method I chose, I used debit (Visa/Bank of America) and it was my first purchase. Could those factors affect the processing time?

Actually I would think those factors wouldnt matter at all. I wouldn't think it would be fair to ship to recurring customers quicker than to new ones. And if you pay online, isn't debit/credit really your only option, aside from gift cards? Try calling them at 1-877-SEPHORA.

Originally Posted by hopeless novice /img/forum/go_quote.gif *sigh* Maybe it is because of the payment method I chose, I used debit (Visa/Bank of America) and it was my first purchase. Could those factors affect the processing time? I use debit all the time. Never had a problem.

Debit is different than credit, but I think that if I were them i would prefer debit. So yeah it doesn't make sense that they give preference to credit card over debit.

Okay I called them. They said that it might be shipped today. In her words she said it takes 1 -2 days for processing and 5 days for shipping so let see.

edit: they finally shipped it less than 20 minutes from when I called. maybe the call made the difference? thanks Adrienne for the suggestion.

Back