Australian MakeUp brands?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've bought a few times from adore... the majority of the brands are international brands that are difficult to get in Australia in shops, though there are a couple of aussie brands on there becca, napoleon perdis, sharon lee, modelCo, to name a few. Most others are international brands.

I'm not from Oz but the only one I see there for sure is Napoleon Perdis. Oh...and it looks like they have Bloom Cosmetics. I love their e/s. I found some of their stuff in a boutique here. It's very pigmented and the packaging is adorable! Maybe Rosie or some of our other Aussie members can tell you what other brands.

The only Aust brand that I have purchased is Australis, if you look at the packaging its not made here and I am not sure if its available elsewhere? I did a FOTD fairly recently using their eyeshadows. .: Australis Cosmetics :. - Welcome

Another brand I have seen in Kmart is Face of Australia I have not bought any of it so I am not sure what its like.

hmmm im very cautious of cheaper brands like australis and face of just due to the way it looks and feel on my skin,

but i buy alot of NP products as their products are just as good as MAC and it more accessible now they have a line in target, Its just the same price as MAC and just as great...but their pigments are in smaller jars...and they dont have as many collection lines as MAC

I have bought a few of modelCo products but thats mainly for my eyebrows or just play around makeup...but i find it to be irritating on my skin....

I agree, modelCo for eyebrows... they're awesome..

I do like napoleon, they have a really nice face primer.

Australis is a really nice cheaper brand, they're ok quality but I'm sure you could get equally good lower end products in the US, so I wouldn't bother to send for them to be honest... like, I was really impressed with wet n wild eyeshadows, which are about the same as australis in price, maybe even less - I think they are of a higher quality.

So, yes, the brands I would bother with would be -

ModelCo - I have their eyebrow kit and it totally rocks.

Napoleon - I like their primers, haven't used much of their other stuff, but what I've tried has been great!

Bloom - their lip stuff is so pretty, it smells gorgeous too!

NP is aussie, as is Becca, Bloom, ModelCo. and Harlotte is as well - all aussies
smile.gif

That's just makeup though, not body products.

Latest posts

Back