Dita Von Teese Without Makeup

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
From all the celebrities that have been posted wearing no makeup i think Dita has to be the best looking one, she still looks beautiful IMO, with no makeup on, there is a difference of course, when she is wearing it, but she still looks really pretty and fresh. Just thought i would post
smile.gif

What do you guys think?

2hghdti.png

2ziwig8.png

2s0lmk5.png

With makeup on:

dita2.jpg

I still think she's gorgeous.

Gah, I love her but at the same time I see those pictures and I hate her for being that pretty without makeup haha
wink.gif

wow she is pretty, but i would have to say with her makeup she really stands out

Wow, I think she is one of the few women who look better without make up judging by those pics!

Wow! She does look great. I assumed the first pictures were the with makeup pictures! I just wish I could look half that good without makeup.

Whoa, she is one of the celebs I've never seen without makeup and i have to say it's really refreshing. She looks so much younger and "innocent" without makeup lol. You'd never think she was a burlesque star.

Originally Posted by -Chelsey- /img/forum/go_quote.gif I wanna know what foundation she uses!! I heard she uses Mac Studio Fix but I didn't know it came in a shade that pale..

She's naturally beautiful, even without makeup. She does look a lot younger without it.

Latest posts

Back