What is the best drugstore tinted mosturizer

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am looking for an inexpensive tinted moisturizer that works well for combination skin. What do you guys recommend?

P-faceCsActiveLightMu-tn.jpg

I can't recomend any drugstore tinted moisturizer but i usualy mix my regular foundation with my cream and i make my own.

I wear the Revlon Colorstay Active on my work days. I need something that won't rub off. I use the Sonja Kashuk beauty sponge from Target and get it wet. I put a dab of the makeup on the damp sponge and dot it all over my face and blend in. You can't even tell I'm wearing makeup but my complexion looks more even with some healthy glow.

I wear minerals the other days of the week.

I've been mixing my own.... loation and my regular colorstay but I'm going to try the Revlon tinted moisturizer for sure!!

I like Revlon Colorstay Active Light as well. It's give a nice coverage, but doesn't feel all that heavy.

I just mix my regular foundation with some moisturizer. I'm too lazy to buy a tm since it's hard enough to find a match with regular foundation.

i'm looking for a tinted moist. too but the Revlon one seems to be more a foundation than a t/m

I really like Nearly Foundation Tinted Moisturizer by Jane Cosmetics. It covers decently and I just use a light dusting of W&W's Acapulco Glow. It is an "Oil-free, light weight tinted moisturizer. Applies easily to leave skin looking flawless and healthy. SPF 30 Dermatologist tested". I like it especially if I am going to be outside and want to have simple makeup with great SPF 30 protection. Info is here: Jane Cosmetics Product Details: Nearly Foundation Tinted Moisturizer

I second the Wet and Wild tm. I've heard really good things about it. I personally have one from mark. that I got a long time ago.

Revlon colorstay active light seems to be the winner of this thread. But there is no mention on the product that it is a moisturizer, so I am thinking it is just a light foundation but it won't stop me from trying it because it seems like you guys know what you're talking about.

I tried mixing my liquid foundation with my Philosophy face cream and it produced some bad results, the foundation clumped in places and did not blend. Plus it made my dry skin even more flakier.

Back