Bad Girl Eye Makeup Trend: Hot or ..Not?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Lady is a Vamp
Bad girl eye makeup is haute! With smoky eyes and heavy liner these glamorous ladies vamp up their looks and express their edgy sides.

evavamp.jpg

Eva Green
With a crimson pout and fiercely lined eyes, the elegant actress shows us just how sultry she can be while at the New York premiere of The Golden Compass.

pinkvamp.jpg

Pink
Boldly shading her eyes with metallic shadow and heavy ebony eyeliner, the rocker once again shows off her edgy style while celebrating the release of her new album.

marykatevamp.jpg

Mary-Kate Olsen
While in Paris the pintsize fashionista showed off her signature messy chic look with a charcoal-esque shade smudged under her eyes.

alicevamp.jpg

Alice Dellal
The epitome of a bad girl from her mane to her smoky eyes, the model celebrated Dita Von Teese’s birthday with a take on the grunge look.

leighvamp.jpg

Leigh Lezark
With her sleekly-lined lids and glossy onyx locks, the DJ and psuedo-model was the picture of goth chic while attending the TSE flagship opening.

katevamp.jpg

Kate Moss
Donning an all-black ensemble, it’s no wonder the supermodel gave her eyes a dramatic touch during an Agent Provocateur event.

ashleevamp.jpg

Ashlee Simpson
Looking ever so edgy, the mom-to-be coated her lids with dark navy eyeliner, complementing her full lashes while posing at TRL in NYC.

rihannavamp.jpg

Rihanna
The Good Girl Gone Bad songstress does exactly that as she donned goth makeup in Paris for the John Galliano fashion show.

taylorvamp.jpg

Taylor Momsen
The Gossip Girl lightly coated her eyes with a dusky shade, showing off her more grownup look at Conde Nast’s Fashion Rocks.

jessicavamp.jpg

Jessica Szhor
Sleek all around, the young actress complements her long locks with flawlessly jet-black-lined lids as she arrived to the Teen Choice Awards.

Source

Some of them don't really fall into the category of "Bad Girl Makeup" they don't really look "bad" lol.
Not sure if i love this trend, it's ok i guess.
What do you guys think?
smile.gif

Some of them are ok, Rihanna's is the best to me, but Kate Moss looks ill.

You have to have the right face/eyes for it. It looks great on Pink and Ashlee, on some of the others...well..

I do like it on pink and rhiannah, but on the others it either looks like someone has punched them in the face, or like it's their first time applying eyeliner - and they failed.

I like it but like Bec said I think you have to have the right kind of face to pull it off.

And I hate when people go for that look and they put on so much eyeliner that it all clumps on their tear duct. Yuck, that grosses me out lol

I agree that some of those don't look so great...but it can look good if done right (see Pink! and Ashlee).
smile.gif

the first one looks like hsit. i wear mine like pink's most of the time, i like a heavy eye and light lip.

i hate mary kate's look, you just KNOW she has eye gunk caked up at the inner corner of her eye YUK!

I can only imagine the eye boogers I'd get with all that eyeliner up against my corneas.

they all look awful especially dellal and momsen. If badly-applied eyeliner is what makes this trend then i dislike this trend. Angelina Jolie pulls off eyeliner better than them.

001.jpg

I'm an eyeliner junky so i think all of them look hot lol

I guess if your into a natural look then those girls would look too made up

dang if you can see my eyeshadow today lol..hot pink and black!

I get black eye gook
frown.gif
I just tackle it with a tissue when ever i can

I like it when it's done right. Pink and Rhianna are my favorites, some of the others look bad.

Back