Colored Contacts; Freshlook V.S. Acuvue

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I don't know anything about the brands, but I think the blue or gray would look awesome! And is eden the very light brown??? That would look great too!

I have Freshlook Color Blends in Gray and I like the way they look. I looked like an alien when I wore green.
laughno.gif
. I think the color blends are more natural looking.

I think colorblends in green, grey and pure hazel would look great on you.

For those with natural dark eyes, I think grey and light brown/hazel look the best. If you're looking for something more obvious though, then go with a blue or green.

I had the Color Blends green- the picture on the site doesn't do it justice because you can't see the subtle shades of the browns and greens blended but it's a nice color.

Thye have added, like, 10 colors since I've used those contacts so maybe the size of the lenses have changed but they were quite a bit bigger and thicker than a regular contact, just to let ya know!

Oh yeah, my natural eye color is dark brown- almost black, and the contact looked pretty decent, just to give you an idea of the color payoff.

Latest posts

Back