December Check In

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Wow, we're already half-way through December and no one's checked in yet. Guess everyone's been bad this month.
smile.gif

I'm actually really proud of myself. I had a $15 coupon to Sephora and I purchased two glitter gels and two lipstick so my total (after discounts) was about $35. Not too bad...and so far, that's all I've purchased.

wow, well done faith!

It's been a difficult month for me - I had to replace my camera which was $300, and I also need to book flights for europe as well as pay off my internship company... in total, that amounts to about $10 000 - 12 000 Aus (yes, I'm having difficulty breathing too, lol! it includes 6 months accomodation though!)

i have only bought one white eyeliner for myself

all my other money has been spent on pressents for others, darn this time of year i am so poor

=[ i havent bought anything.. the only person i bought for so far was my boyfriend and hes still not done yet.. i havent even gotten for my mom or my best friend and my best friend is having xmas early =[ i got invited and havent gotten her anything yet ha.. oh no.. so i havent gotten my self anything =[

I've been so good!

Other than the boat... and really- that was the husband... I haven't bought squat!

I hope January brings good sales for me.. the end of the no-buy!

Ive been really bad.
frown.gif
i think i might need to block some sites. Especially beautycrunch. I love stila and the stuff is so dirt cheap but i have to put like a kiddie block on it. lol

This was an extremely bad month for me. I had a lot of extra money that came in, and I spent pretty much all of it on makeup. So far, I'm into day 3 of my makeup/non-necessary items no buy. It hasn't been bad. I only bought gifts for my family. There isn't much I really want right now. I'm actually content with my makeup collection. I'm actually going to try for a full year (or longer) no buy. I'm allowing myself to replace used up items like mascara, but nothing new unless I get it as a gift. I'm going to try really hard to stick with it.
biggrin.gif

okay... I made a post of my no-buy breaking haul

: (

but i couldn't resist... you know when there are a bunch of people going into a frenzy over super huge deals???

well, those people got to me.

I am a sheep when it comes to shopping.

I've been tempted by the hauls people are doing too!
tongue.gif
It's so hard not to buy stuff when you see and hear of people buying things. I want to join in on the fun!
tongue.gif

I've bought nothing for myself lately, this time of the year is a little stressful money wise. my mum gave me a store voucher so I will use that to buy something nice for myself.

Latest posts

Back